3 Screenshots

About This File

Your relationship with Alice was short but sweet. Verrryyy sweet, in fact, considering you kept her stuffed full of cake, cookies and whatever fattening treats you could feed her while you were together. During your few months together, she managed to go from thin to very pleasantly plump, gaining a whopping 40 lbs and rapidly thickening up all over. Though things didn't last between you two, you can't stop thinking about how hot your time was together. She's been on your mind a lot, especially with Valentine's Day around the corner. You decide to invite her over for some Valentine's day fun since you're both single. While you look forward to seeing her volputous body again, nothing could have prepared you for this- she's at least 50 POUNDS heavier than when you last saw her. Looks like those bad habits you instilled in her haven't gone away- at all. But what's THIS?? Another surprise! She's brought over lots of chocolate, and wants revenge for turning her into such a fatty?! And how did she find out that you have a secret fetish for wanting to get fatter yourself?! One thing is clear- she's here for a purpose, and you're in for a VERY fattening evening- whether you like it or not!

If you could please take a minute to leave me a review letting me know how you liked the video, what your favorite parts were, etc- I LOVE to hear your feedback! It keeps me motivated and helps me make the best content possible for you! Thank you so much for being here and suporting me 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chief Inspector

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love our standing video you look amazing. This is your best video. I wonder when i will see more in this outfit and the hooter shorts. All i can say is THANK YOU!!!

Response from the author:

So happy you liked it, thank you so much for the feedback! And I actually have another hooters clip coming soon 😍

Link to review
WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video makes me want to get HUGE you can tell CGGF is into turning you into a fatty. This is the best possible valentine's day for me. I like that this video a bit mean after all we made her so fat already 😈

Response from the author:

I DO love making boys fatter, I’m glad you enjoyed being a piggy for me 😉 Thanks for the sweet review ♥️

Link to review