2 Screenshots

About This File

Contains: handheld POV Camera Angles, Multiple Angles, Light Dialogue, Encouragement from Mommy, Bratty Attitude, POV Body Worship, GFE RolePlay.

Hello, sweetie! How is my little piggy doing? Goddess has decided that she's just too hot for clothes today, so she'll be staying in bed. Fitted the entire time in pretty black lace lingerie, I will be right here, enjoying the way my doughy body ripples, while you go work hard for Mommy! But first, let me remind you what you have to work for, by showing off every inch of my curvy body. Squeezing and jiggling my belly, playing with my bouncing bosom, and flashing my dainty feet, Goddess reminds you why she's in charge, and why you follow her bountiful lead.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

Where to begin with this clip? How can something that feels so charming and intimate also have such a firm and dominant edge? Goddess Alarms is in full encouraging Mommy mode as she shows off her gloriously plump body in what feels like a personal video chat just for you. Even without her trademark bold and stunning makeup, Alara glows with natural beauty as the sun radiates of her pale skin. Her cooing voice draws you as she tells you that you have to have a good day because how could you possibly not have one when you know your Goddess is looking so full and delicious in her next to nothings. This clip is so hot it's barely Curvage safe. See why more and more Curvage members are falling under the enchantments of Mommy Alara. 

Link to review