7 Screenshots

About This File

Can you believe I’m eating again? This time it’s arbys. I always have to be chewing something so I eat some Doritos while I wait for my food. My stomach is an endless pit that cannot be filled. I need more and more and more. You can really see how stuffed I still am from the buffet and cake just a couple hours ago, but now I’m even more stuffed thanks to the arbys. I think the more stuffed I am the more I enjoy food, my eyes roll back with every bite. 

If you buy this or support me at all, thank you so so much I’m so appreciative of everyone’s love on here. 😘I hope you continue to support me on my journey to 700lbs. 🐷 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Funnelmation

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Its always fun to watch gluttonous piggies stuff themselves past the point of being full. Her top belly by the end of the video is pretty much jutted out more than her bottom belly with how much she has been greedily stuffing her face silly. At one point she says "i feel like i am getting fatter by the minute" and to be honest that is prob not much hyperbole now that there are so many new encouragers actively helping her reach her goal of being an unrecognizable blob of fat that always wants more food.

image.png

Link to review