2 Screenshots

About This File

You've been enjoying hanging out at your apartment complex's indoor pool, but the reason isn't for the swimming...
Your eyes have been on a BBW that goes to the pool too. Watching water drip down her, glisten off her big belly, her confidence in a bikini... you can't not stare! Today, I catch you staring, and since your friends aren't here, decide to shoot my shot and flirt with you. I know you have a crush on me, or if nothing else, are a fat girl lover. I swim and flirt with you, taunting you with my big belly and showing off how amazing I look in a bikini. Eventually, I ask you to get closer, giving you an up close look at me floating in the water on the steps. I begin to get visually aroused, but I don't want someone to walk in! Should we go to your place or mine? ;)

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
smthn12

I forgot to leave a review for this video so here it is. Really loved the role play and damn you looked sexy in this video, I loved the jiggly ness of your belly of course and you got one really good looking ass, keep up these amazing videos. Also a quick question is it alright if I message you a video request.

Link to review