4 Screenshots

About This File

There I go, stuffing myself sick again. I am so excited to tackle the doughnuts I've been craving that I forget how quickly and drastically all that dough and cream can expand in my belly. Soon enough I get huge,  helpless, and pinned under my tight, doughy, dough-filled gut. My pleasure moans as I gobble down my delicious doughnuts turn into moans of agony over my massively stuffed and expanding stomach.  I turn myself into a pathetic, stuffed mess struggling to keep myself together as I try to comfort by tightly stuffed and bloated belly.  Someone needs to come help this poor, pathetic piggy 🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another incredibly hot video😍 The way you rub your totally stuffed belly whilst moaning is so sexy! I’d love to see you stuff yourself silly when you have a totally empty belly? I think you could break records, your determination to push through the pain is amazing. It’s such a turn on seeing a stunning girl stuff herself to the absolute maximum. You’re so cute, I love the will power you have. For your next video I’d love to see you try to eat more than ever before on a totally empty belly! A super long stuffing video with the incredibly hot moaning and complaining whilst rubbing your totally stuffed belly! ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for reviewing! I agree with you. I totally want to do a video from empty to stuffed so you can really see the difference. The reason I havent is because I get so much bigger when I pack food in all day. I just love being so distended. I am going to try to honor this request as soon as I can between my other ideas and customs 😊

Link to review