7 Screenshots

About This File

small_snow_frolic.thumb.gif.d20a31dcc15cd5287c7efe8e650521ad.gifProject_3.thumb.gif.001c5ff3f35554e3cb0bf1c5293fd23c.gif

I LOVE WINTER ❤️ It has been quite a few years since we have gotten so much snow so I had to take every opportunity to play in it! This year I wasn't prepared for my FAT belly to have out grown my snowpants, so I had to go belly out into the snow :D

Before I put on my small winter clothes I SQUEEZE into an old pair of tights and a tee-shirt. My belly and titties can't help but BULGE and SLIP out of almost everything I put on nowadays.🤤 After my tights, its another struggle to fit into my winter clothes...in the end I cant and have to leave my belly OUT... but that is not a problem because I have more than a jacket and snowpants to keep me warm this year ;)

Join me as I frolic through a foot of snow and share some of my cold Canadian winter with you ❄️As you all know I LOVE seals and this year I have become one! All of my blubber keeps me so warm in the snow that I am able to strip down to just my bra and panties to jiggle all this FAT for you 😘

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

and1two

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

pooh_nice.thumb.gif.66be509652123ab6b08f1545875390d2.gif ,fun video with a clever theme, The snow is fluffy. You are fluffy.  1716223925_moneytoss.thumb.gif.c8e5bbbbf626037961d0bc50d4247363.gif 

Response from the author:

I'm glad you enjoyed the seal and sights 🤣 I thought it would make for a unique video because I know a lot of people never get to see snow like this ❄️😄

Link to review
mike5507

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic video. Well worth the buy, her jiggles are so beautiful.

Response from the author:

Hehe thanks you so much Mike 🥰 The snow was so light and fluffy it inspired me 😍 I was on a walk and looking at how the sun reflected off the curves of the snow and it looked the same as the soft glow on my own curves ❄️

Link to review