6 Screenshots

About This File

Look at you.. so eager... so willing. You look so delicious. Are you worthy of being eaten by a goddess like me? Worthy of being digested in my big round belly and making me double in size? I swallow you whole. You slosh and jiggle around in my big round belly. You made it HUGE. There were many before you.. but your eagerness to be eaten made you an even yummier snack than most. You squirm inside me and make my belly shift in size. You hear my belly digest you. My perfectly tasty treat. 

Impromptu vore video! As ya'll know, vore isn't really my thing. But I have the perfect gut for it.. so from time to time I'm willing to dabble. Lord knows I'm gluttonous as heck. Man or food? Who cares :P I made this video for a friend and figured I'd post it for those who are always begging me for a vore video! The amazing @madsci threw in some special audio & visual effects for me to make it as authentic as possible!

Feel free to check out the only other vore video I've ever made by clicking here: I Ate Your Skinny Girlfriend

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

You know how to push the right buttons!❤️ Vore is my favorite subject in the big belly genre, and Casey definitely has the big gut to pull off a perfect vore video! The visual effects are perfect! I didn’t expect to see some and it was absolutely hot seeing how Casey’s lover squirms in her engorged belly! And her sexy voice makes this video even hotter in how she tells you she wants you so bad! Thank you Casey for making me one happy guy! You can have all my stars!

Response from the author:

So glad you loved it! Y’all have me almost convinced to do another 🖤

Link to review
AlwaysFried

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I wish the curvage community did more content like this 🥵 you knocked it out the park with this one 😩👀

More to come 🖤 thank you for reviewing and I’m so glad you loved it!

Link to review
Belmont

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Been looking for some good vore videos for a while and this has got to be one of the best videos around. Her huge belly and sexy playful attitude are perfect! I hope she does more in the future, a same size vore video from Casey would be absolutely legendary. If she becomes more comfortable with the fetish and creates more content I could easily see her becoming the Queen of vore videos. 😍

Link to review
BigBellyLover013

As someone who's both into vore and big bellies, this video checks both marks! I hope that there'll be more vids like this in the future!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Vore is usually not my thing, but with Casey, how can I not indulge?!!! She is the epitome of feminity and fatness wrapped into one gorgeous beautiful plump body! All this clip does is show that off up close and personal as she gobbles us up! Her belly is absolutely MASSIVE and the special effects make this clip even better! This is marvelously sexy work, Love! Once again I must insist everyone buy this Casey clip right away! 😍

Link to review
thique

It really is a shame how this is only the second video of this genre you've done, though I love your attitude about it and I wish more in this community shared the sentiment. 
"Man or food? Who cares :P" Godlike take lmao

You are very good at this honestly, instant buy from me and I wasn't disappointed!

Awww thank you so much! This review made me smile. I think you guys have me sold on doing another one 🖤

Link to review
fat fan

Casey says she's not into vore, but you wouldn't know it by watching this video...she really gets you into the moment and she has a perfect round belly for this kind of video. 10/10 would buy a similar one in the future. Plus, it's a Casey video, you know it's going to be good!

This makes me so happy. I’m thrilled you loved it! Definitely considering doing more. Thank you so much! 🖤

Link to review
BBWHUGEBELLY

Wow! Honestly, so much about this video is perfect! The dialogue, the vore audio in the background, the little belly movements throwed in there are all just spot on! And you are right, you do have the perfect belly for it 😉 More of this please! 😍

I’m so happy you enjoyed it! Super outside of my comfort zone but now I’m considering doing another. Thank you for reviewing!

Link to review
Mad51

Casey delivers a fantastic performance. Her beautiful belly is front and center as she delivers delicious dialogue. A must have! 

Link to review