2 Screenshots

About This File

I was getting ready this morning, darling and I just couldn't keep my hands off my fat! Not my irresistibly soft belly, or my divinely full thighs. Spend a little time up close with my belly, watch how it gives and squishesas my hands wander over my body. 

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I normally don't purchase belly-play only videos, but Alara's "Step Mommy Wants You to Fatten Her" and "Step Mommy Found You Out" videos are SO hot (Seriously, stop what you're doing and buy both of them with this clip now) I had to have more, and I'm so glad I did!

What a lovely and steamy clip! Alara's delicious figure is perfectly framed and her smooth, supple skin seems to glow in the sunlight as she gushes about her beautiful softness. Her unfilled morning tummy is no less exquisitely plump as she sweetly and generously shares each ripple, dimple, and roll. Tension is massaged out of her upper belly as she wryly confides in you how proud she is to be so ample and soft. Her smooth, breathy voice and knowing chuckles as she lovingly admires the squish and give of her doughy curves entice you in until you feel like the you and Alara are the only two people in the world, gazing down on a landscape of jiggling pale delights. 

It's not all just belly love though. There's some attention paid to Alara's growing bustline and her enchantingly thick thighs as well. Intoxicating ripples radiate across them as she plops her tummy first onto, then between them, gleefully showing its gentle hang and sway. Finally, she draws you in for a final close up admiration as continues to knead and caress the dough-like give of her impossible softness. 

Let Alara's luscious voice and nurturing Mommy-esque character mesmerize you into a dreamlike trance where all you see and hear is wave after wave of creamy pleasure.

Link to review