3 Screenshots

About This File

🚨🚦In this clip I answer many questions!🚦🚨

1355889685_Capturedcran(7).thumb.png.e60b3592920f6ed6b3788f6b86229149.png1871735500_Capturedcran(10).thumb.png.a006274e568c37f28c26e24c72ca7d32.png

It's my fisrt Q&A so i was a little bit stressed because i haven't talk as much in a clip!

📢🔊In this clip I speak french but for you English friend I have made subtittles.🔊📢

Here I let you the list of questions I answered in the clip 

1. What does your friends and family think of your rapid weight gain? 
  2. What is your favorite fattening meal to eat?
  3. Can you still suck in your belly or has that become too difficult?
  4. Have you popped any buttons off or ripped any pants/tops you used to fit into?
  5. When did you first realize you were starting to soften up and did you like it or were you terrified at first? 
  6. What weight did you start out as and what is your weight now? 
  7. If you were to try to do some sit-ups/ab crunches would your belly get in the way and how many could you do before getting out of breath?
  8. If you're old skinny self saw you now what would she think of the new you? 
  9. What part of your body do you enjoy seeing gain the most and what is your worst if you have one?
  10. Were you always skinny or were you chubby when you were younger?
  11. If you were to go back on a diet and exercise regime how long do you think it would take you to fall off of it and start gaining again?
  12. What are your favorite things about this kink/fetish and what turns you on the most about it?
  13. Before you started getting chubby did you think chubby girls looked hot or did you think they looked inferior to your old slim body?

ENJOY!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Carmuri

J'ai vraiment aimé la vidéo pour voir au téléphone des choses sur ce voyage que vous avez est incroyable c'est fortement recommandé d'en savoir plus sur elle vous êtes le meilleur sur ce site et un amour dans tous les sens du terme Parole et comme toujours te voir belle, belle, divine ❤️❤️🙂❤️❤️❤️💞

Link to review
Phatelot

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very nice vid! Some light belly play, and interesting info about romi's gain. If there's another Q&A vid released in the future it will be cool to compare and see if some of the answers have changed ^^

Response from the author:

Oh thank you very much for the review. I appreciate and yes in the future i will do a new Q&A 😘

Link to review
horg

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

thank you very much for the video you put so much work into the english subtitles and answer a lot of questions

good idea with the english subtitles😊💓

Response from the author:

Thank you so much I really appreciate 🥰 i really tried to do it well so thank you 🐷😘

Link to review