5 Screenshots

About This File

DECIDED TO PUT SOME OF MY FAVORITE MEALS ON ONE TABLE, INCLUDING A BURGER, A SPECIAL HOT DOG, FRENCH FRIES, TWO BURRITOS, A SACHIPAPA AND A 1.5-LITRE COCA

I ADJUSTED MY PANTS BEFORE I STARTED EATING BUT AS I WAS FILLING MY TUMMY I FELT THAT MY PANTS WOULD SPLIT IN THE HALF, I TRIED TO OPEN THEM BUT I DIDN'T SUCCESS SO I KEEP EATING TO THE POINT OF BEING SO TIGHT THAT I HAD TO OPEN THEM TO KEEP SWALLOWING . IN THE LAST ATTEMPT TO UNCLOSE IT, THE BUTTON CAME OFF AND I JUMPED THROUGH THE AIR... AND FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO BREATHE, TO CONTINUE ENJOYING MY BUFFET UNTIL I WAS FULL AND UNABLE TO MOVE.

I KEEP EXPLORING AND EXCEEDING MY LIMITS.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest davbec

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Wow! Me encanto mucho el video, unos de los mejores que he visto en Curvage! Por favor haga mas videos como este😍 Como me encantaria ser su feeder un día

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Incredibly sexy! Watching a stunning model exceed her limit is so hot! In your next video please wear less clothes, like you did in in your massive stuffing pizza video❤️ Also I know you don’t speak English, but could you learn to say a few things like? “I am so stuffed, my belly hurts so much right now” That would be amazing! 

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review is very valuable to me♥️  Of course I could comments like these help me improve to always offer the best of greedy sow 💋

Link to review