First Weigh In & Measurements (Follow My Journey)

$5.99

(11 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

My first ever clip! Join me as we find out my exact measurements and weight. Excited to document my progress! Join us as we sip our wine and enjoy our night! 😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nixon10

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Is there anything more exciting than a comparison between a brand new feedee and a growing greedy piggy?! Very excited to see the two of these beautiful girls continue to rollout the content. Whether the gains come or not, these two sure won’t disappoint with their opposite figures but similar kinks. Keep up the good work you Southern Belles 😊  

Link to review
ursamajor

This clip is super hot🥵

There's a part where wannabeathickgirl is turned to the side with her booty pushed into doubledenise's huge belly and the contrast is so amazing 😍

I'm looking forward to wannabeathickgirl getting big like doubledenise, but the contrast right now is super hot!

Would love to see them take turns feeding each other 😳

Link to review
Guest Bondingoverfood

Not bad for your first video! Certainly nerve racking I’m sure! Still laughing that the girl who struggles to gain put on 6lbs but all she can react to are her toes 🤣 keep being you!!

Link to review
Sammybellylover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This vid is every feeders dream: fattening a genetically thin beautiful girl. What a challenge!

Therefore she has one of the best encouragements the feedee universe can offer: her best friend for life - as you can see: a high potential gainee!

This vid from the scratch of a gaining journey is a must see!

DoubleDenise encouragement.jpg

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a very basic video but I appreciate the honesty in this video. Not much chatting in this video but I like seeing the height and size comparison. It is kind of crazy seeing just in the preview images the butt touching the belly as @DoubleDenise measures @WannabeAthickgirl's part of her body just beneath her boobs. That tells you a lot visually without actually saying any words. It is kind of cool that you do see arm size measurements like the arms in this video. I would have liked a little discussion on how @DoubleDeniseand @WannabeAthickgirl meet and discovered each other.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review