8 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me as I devourĀ breadsticks, wings( I suck all theĀ meat left on the bone) pizza, and a 2 liter. Then I try on a bathing suit top that was an XL and Iā€™m nowĀ a 6-7X. I get hungry again so as I wait for my cake, I play with my belly.Ā I eat theĀ cake on my hands and knees while chugging some mr pibb. Things get messy. Ā A cake a day keeps the athlete away. Thank you so much if you buy this to help contribute to my 6-700lbĀ weight goal šŸ„°

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Ilvg

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

She is absolutely incredible in this vid. The way she crams in bite after bite, moaning and barely giving herself time to breathe inbetween. Talking about going into trances as she mindlessly stuffs her gorgeous gut. Itā€™s like sheā€™s visibly getting fatter as the vid goes on as her upper belly bloats and starts pushing her tits out of her already too tight bra. Hell the way her fat bulges out of her bra in every direction is insane. Then she shows her side profile and you can see how much sheā€™s blown up from her swollen gut to her sexy back rolls. I havenā€™t even gotten to her gorging herself on cake on all fours with her massive belly splayed out beneath her yet. Worth every penny and then some!

For the ROGO could I get 12 donuts in 10 minutes?

Ā 

Link to review
Nixon10

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

5 stars for 500 pounds! Iā€™ve seen a lot of feedee contentā€¦, this greedy piggy is the real deal. If this is any indication of the next generation of models, then weā€™re in for a wild ride. Keep up the great work you beautiful growing ball of lardĀ 

Ā 

Iā€™d like 12 donuts in 10 minutes for my ROGO šŸ˜ˆĀ 

Link to review
Martyndoc

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Simply put - an excellent representation of what it means to be a genuine, committed feedee! You wonā€™t be disappointed with this video!

Link to review
elg32

Talk about bang for your buck! You get everything; belly play, stuffing, outgrown clothes, andĀ even a bonus belly plop. The image of being so fat you get out of breath just playing with your belly was truly amazing. Only disappointment was not letting the girls free when they tried to escape the outgrown top.

Ā 

For my ROGO I would like the 12 donuts in 10 minutesĀ šŸ˜Š

Link to review
buck_sumo

If you ever need a visual representation of gluttony, then this is it!

You can really tell that she enjoys everything she eats, and she can eat a lot. Smashes through wings, breadsticks, pizza and cake and constantly spills out of her bra (no surprise).

Great vid, looking forward to the next 200lbs!

Link to review
FDHTR50

Incredible video. Almost unbelievable how much food she ate. Hopefully reaching 500 by summer and 600 this time next year. Keep up the great content

I'd like the video "the story of how I became a 430 pound feedee" for my ROGO. Thanks!

Link to review
Chleonian

Best parts:

-When she says sheā€™s too lazy to get ranch and someone should get it for her

-Eating two slices of pizza at once

-After eating enough Pizza HutĀ to feed a small house party (breadsticks, wings, and at least most of a full pizza - wish she would show the empty box after),Ā EFFORTLESSLY moving on to devour a full cake in 2 minutes. Itā€™s messy too.

if youā€™re in this fetish this is what you wanna see. Buy it so this helpless food addictĀ can continue stuffing herself.

Link to review
Guest goddam

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is my first clip from BAB and one of the hottest I have ever seen on this site. It's almost scary how much food she can put away, and her belly, the sheer enormityĀ of it, is godlike. Also, I love her belches. I have a thing for fat women burping, so this clip scratched several itches for me.

For my ROGO can I get whatever clip (besides this one) features your best burps? Thank you!

Link to review
1mini1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a sensational video from TBA BBW revelling in the pleasure andĀ absolute unconditionalĀ love for the total enjoyment of food and said vast quantities to satisfy one heck of an insatiable appetite.....šŸ˜

What is absolutely the hottest thing of this video is viewing the beautiful, gorgeous looking TBA BBW enjoying her food and knowing that the enjoyment of the same is going to add to her already large frame and sexy fat rolls that have been lovingly put on and developed / developing over recent years.Ā 

This is true feederism happening right here and right now with this beautiful woman...šŸ„°

I am totally excited for TBA BBW commitment to theĀ total love of food and getting fatter.Ā The sexual moans and eye rolling enjoyment of consuming effortlessly and efficiently thousands of calories in an attempt to satisfy for a while her cravings is pure poetry in motion.Ā 

Loving TBA BBW curves, especially her powerful arms and back fat rolls and of course her ever growing belly and hips. With this commitment and appetite 500lbs will soon be behind her as her scales strain at the gain...pure bliss and pure sexual addiction... I'm hooked...šŸ˜Ā Ā Ā 

Link to review
Alberto18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member
Definitely one of my favorites I like when you eat with your hands sublime excellent content   šŸ¤¤ā¤ļø
Link to review