8 Screenshots

About This File

🍕 Large Meat Lovers Pizza + Wings Stuffing 🍕

Mina goes full-on fatty again and devours a large meat lovers pizza, 8 piece wings, and attempts to finish a 2 liter of Coke! She shows off her before belly and gets going! As she stuffs herself with this greasy high calorie meal, she teases you with jiggles and wiggles. She slowly unbuttons her jeans throughout the video until they finally come off, revealing her growing massive gut. She lets out many loud burps throughout this video and becomes so full, struggling to finish off her pizza and 2 liter of Coke. With her stuffed belly full of pizza, wings, and Coke, she shows off her jiggly body and bounces her belly off the table. 

LOTS OF BURPING | STUFFING | BELLY PLAY | JIGGLING

**please note I had a slight wardrobe malfunction near the beginning of the video and had to censor it LMAO...the censor only lasts for about a minute!**

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m surprised your jeans even fit! And to answer the question “how big do I want to make you?” Let’s just say the answer is, so big that the next time you get sunburned -you will think you are lechon haha! You are always amazing Mina, and hopefully the scale will show it too!

Response from the author:

😂😂 I am dead. Thank you so much! Man if I was a lechon I would taste delicious and be very juicy 😝 I think I am a lechon already by that standard

Link to review