4 Screenshots

About This File

[fat chat, belly play]

1300259790_ImpromptuFatChat1-23-22-High-128k.thumb.gif.ce1f382591d08b1248a5283c55dbaf23.gif 876992334_ImpromptuFatChat1-23-22-High-128k_1.thumb.gif.a87c08026fb433c6b8efe3fc749da7cf.gif

The other day I was thinking about my enormous expanding body getting bigger and fatter, and it realllly turned me on 🥵 so I decided to record some impromptu horny fat chat! Listen to me  talk all about how much I love my huge growing body and my weight gain fantasies while I play with and show off my big saggy gut (that just turns into a pile of rolls when I plop down! hehe) 🥰 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bobbygirshiv

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW 🤩 I still can’t believe how HUGE Kelli looks in this video!! She looks SO MUCH FATTER it’s literally unbelievable. Not only is it incredibly hot listening to her talk about how BIG, FAT, DOUGHY, and SUISHY she is, looking extremely stoned and cute! Kelli has become such a greedy piggy that her food delivery order on its way while she’s showing off her fat body to us! I love the double chin she’s she’s starting to develop! Kelli, please keep up the amazing work! I highly recommend that everyone (fan of Kelli’s or not) BUY THIS VIDEO! I promise that you won’t regret it! Kelli needs our help and support to keep those food delivered orders coming 24/7, 365! 

Link to review
Guest rougerose

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Simply amazing watching Kelli fall in love with her new found softness. And not to mention how big she's gotten! She's got so much more to play with now, and I can only imagine she wants more 😌

Link to review