Quantcast

8 Screenshots

About This File

Bunny found an tight bikini from last summer and it was so tight she wanted to show us how its fit and chug 2 liters yogurt while it was squeezing her stomach but after she had to release it and lost her panties. Dont miss it. XX

chug2.png

chug8.png

chug13.png

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Chevalier

Report ·

Wow I see she decided to sneak in a fat chat with a yogurt chug.  And I thought you were going healthy on me, BigBunny.

The lighting creates an amorous atmosphere, and I do like how she talks about what's happened since then, ie the story so far...to catch up on.

Just listening to her is music to my ears; Happy to notice her subtleties of weight gain like tightness and how that bra fights for its life to contain those bigger, beautiful breasts.

Very smooth legs too, hope they help with the powerlifting for that extra padding she put on.  Definitely a pleasant surprise to see her panties are not visible from the front at some angles.

Share this review

Link to review