7 Screenshots

About This File

Watching Amy take on a humongous chocolate cake really made me wanna do it all over again! So I did! Chugging gainer shake.. I scoff cake to my absolute limit! As much as my growing body can hold! 

GS X x 

*Please note, there is gagging towards the end of this clip* 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Smithjoey479

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Shar pushes herself to her absolute limit. To see her get really full, even to gag a bit, she still pushed through and kept eating. If you’ve never seen her videos before, you’re in for a treat with this one 

Link to review
ronin76

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Yikes! The title doesn’t lie. Shar pushes herself past being full and still refuses to give up seeing there’s a little more cake left. Her head looks like it’s spinning from all that rich dessert. Glad to see Shar didn’t blow, but a lie down and a belly rub to let all of that settle looks like a must!

Link to review
Craggers21

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The Goddess shar never lets us down!!id say so so so so Cute and Curvy! I was tempted to get a chocolate cake and join you on all fours while i watched!! it was my Birthday yesterday! thank you shar Lovely, you made it a top one😍

Response from the author:

Happy Birthdayy! ♥️♥️

Link to review
mcdorbandt

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

What an amazing video, Shar you’ve out done yourself.  This video is beyond my expectations.  Love seeing you push yourself to the limits & go back again.  Love your beautiful sexy body.  🤗🤟🏼😘🥰😍🙌🏼  So glad I had the opportunity to get this, y’all need this.  Can’t wait to see your next😘

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

An amazing video😍 Shar really does push herself to her limit in this one for sure. Definitely one of my all time favourites! After Shar talked Amy into eating as much as she could in her Cake video last week, I knew Shar would have to finish everything in this one even though her belly hurt a lot near the end. She absolutely smashed it, such incredible will power and determination. It’s such a turn on seeing a sexy model eat until she can’t physically eat anymore. The stuffed belly moans and complaining of being too stuffed is so hot. It seems like you and Amy have got a competition/challenge thing going on, I really hope this continues! Motivating each other to stuff to the maximum is definitely a good thing for us all❤️ Thanks for an incredible video

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

What a complete and unbridled display of outrageous, massive, decadent, sensual, erotic and exciting overindulgence! 😍

Shar is on top form here and demonstrates why she is regarded as the Queen of Curvage by so many of us, surely the big 300lbs milestone we’ve been so eagerly awaiting is now within touching distance for this utter legend of a BBW gaining goddess.

Link to review
ChampChamp

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

Omg Shar is looking soo sexy, appreciate it a lot princess. You're extremely pretty and I adore yea x If you ever went for 400 id die from lust. I am always satisfied with my purchases from yea and always left desiring more. This the bread winner, I am so grateful for you.. Best yet

Link to review