2 Screenshots

About This File

This piggy stuffed big time tonight! Watch me devour this cheesy pizza, filling my growing gut up with every bite! Watch pizza grease drip down my big fat belly like a true piggy. I get sooo full as I shove each precious bite down my piggy throat rapidly, growing my luscious body for YOU. I describe how good it feels to feel my belly swell with tightness and also tell you what you'd be doing if you were there with me. Watch me rub, bounce, and jiggle my swollen gut to help make room for more! Enjoy xx

All Rights Reserved

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey's description for this video is so beautiful.  Thanks to whoever treated her to pizza and made this wonderful event possible as it truly amped up Casey and it shows in that preview and of course the belly slaps in video.

Every jiggle Casey makes has her working to get that food down, feels like a sexier version of competitive eating honestly, but time is on our side. I do notice that the breasts popping out and the lace panties show maximum fullness.  Subtle and clever 😚.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching this growing beauty stuff herself full and watching her swell as she jiggles is what Curvage is all about! @Curvage Casey knows how to get your attention as she wobbles her growing gut while piling down piece after piece. She sensually talks about her belly and what we'd be doing with her 😈 Such a naughty FAT piggy! 😍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

sexy bra and panties, amazing sexy talking and the moaning when she eats! this clip is just on another level!!! omg! 

Link to review