6 Screenshots

About This File

After the gig you bring a cute punk rock BBW home, you’re hoping to get lucky but she has other plans for you! 

She’s demanding any and all food you have, she won’t be satisfied unless you keep feeding her! You had no idea she had such a huge appetite, she’s eating all of your snacks, she even downs all your cereal and chugs your milk! Soon there’s nothing left in your house but she’s still demanding to be fed. 

Your punk goddess is not happy, if there’s nothing else to eat in the house she’s going to have to eat you! She berates your for being so sad and small, pondering that even you won’t be enough for her gigantic appetite! 

34378D56-57DE-48D1-99DA-AAA709009A23.thumb.gif.4aee3195e126838daa6e944d248ef4d4.gifFE88245B-0482-46D7-A66E-38DF27B11486.thumb.gif.90d8d1db5c8c7387875b6e02fbb1d885.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AlwaysFried

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Biggest turn on, you gotta make more of these. 🥵

Response from the author:

I’m already planning more babe this one was so FUN! Thanks for supporting my content! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her belly looks huge and this clip! It must be after eating so much! Listening to her seductive voice demand more and more food after she’s already eaten so much is very sexy!! No wonder why she’s gotten so big! This got me into vore a little! Very hot!! 

Thank you so much!! 

Link to review
Lad

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Her first Vore video and hopefully not her last. Jersey goes full glutton with voracious consequences. Her continuous demand for food while also stuffing her face at the same time is what I love seeing. Belly and thighs are looking incredible! Would love an opportunity to feed this goddess! Defintely worth purchasing this video!!

Thanks so much babe! This won’t be the last!

Link to review