My Story - How I Grew Into A BBW

$6.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

All the answers to the infamous question, "How did you get so fat?" I have made an incredible transformation in only 1 short year. I run into people all the time and they cannot believe what I've done to myself. This time last year, I was a fit little athlete competing in fitness competitions. Boy did I let myself go. In this video I tell you my story, my interests, my goals, and of course it involves some sexy belly play at the end. I've never really opened up on camera before about a lot of this stuff. I went from one extreme to the opposite, from fit to fucking FAT. I am in love with this fetish and my growing, swollen, FAT body and cannot wait to share this journey with you all. I'm going to get HUGE.

HERE IS A MORE RECENT, UPDATED VERSION OF THIS CLIP ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Casey has the cutest navel ring and that animated preview was hypnotic.  I am very happy to learn a bit more about her and talk about enjoying herself, belly rubs and going from crossfit and sneaking in her weight gain. 

Just note it's like a vlog type vid so not too much motion until the end, but I'm learning new things to enjoy.

Keep up the food addiction Casey, and find your own ideal balance while sharing whatever steps with admirers; being in different types of relationships just rewrites the meaning of the word at any distance so long as there's consistency.

Link to review
Alaxar

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Fantastic video in which Casey gives her story on how she got involved in this community. This is a video that every one should pick up.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Almost 2 years ago, @Curvage Casey updates us on her 1 year gain. She is looking so pudgy and fat, so sweet! Watch her jiggle her growing gut and discuss her amazing journey so far. As always, it is so fun to compare this clip to her very recent clip summing up her entire gaining journey. Such a transformation and I cant wait to see how far she takes us!! 😍

Response from the author:

WOW - now this took me back.... thank you love ❤️ 

Link to review
Jay Rock

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Great vid -- loved your story and I believe it's a good intro for you and can believe that you're definitely going to grow a lot. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

so hot to see your jourey in this clips and how big youve gotten in 2021, such a hot bellyjiggle and lovely voice ❤️ 

Link to review