5 Screenshots

About This File

GOTHICCPRINCESS FIRST WEIGHT IN

THE MOMENT THAT EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR

Gothiccprinccess first weight in! The clip of revelation. “In this clip i weight myself for the first time in a very long time! The result is SHOCKING! This is the first clip where I speak, and where I speak in English!! And even if my pronunciation is quite bad, I hope everyone can understand what I’m saying”

DON’T MISS THIS CLIP! YOU CAN BUY IT AT 5.50$ FOR THE FIRST 32H, then it will cost 10.00HURRY UP YOU CAN’T MISS IT! 

Other Files from Gothicc Princess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lavio_20

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Il discorso che hai fatto alla fine mi è piaciuto un sacco, ti stai godendo un percorso che si vede ti rende felice! 

Inoltre volevo dirti che parli molto bene l'inglese!

Non vedo l'ora di vedere altre clip (la proposta che dici mi piace un sacco)! :)

Link to review
killerb1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lol, your English is a lot better than my Italian...no apologies needed.

Incredible body and the smoking is always really sexy. How much do you smoke a day?

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
1mini1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a beautiful video of a beautiful girl and so sweet too. I thought your English was great, a truly courageous effort and no need to be stressed about it at all 😍

Love your figure too and your growing curves, you have a truly hot figure my dear...😍

Looking forward to more in the future and just for your information Lbs is Pounds... Trust me its confusing for us whose native language it is...☺️

Link to review