Former athlete turned 435lb feedee breaks chair/KFC stuffing/Office Job role play

$3.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Listen to me breathe heavily as I try to talk to the customer without being out of breath. I used to be an athlete and then I got SO fat from sitting down so much at this desk job and eating ALL THE TIME like a fat piggy. My clothes don’t fit anymore, my coworkers whisper about how much of a fatass I am, and my boss almost caught me stuffing myself while pigging out on this KFC!!

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ivan_ivanov100

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Thats a good video. She roleplay a bit from the beginning of video than eats in the middle of video showing her huge belly. The chair she seats is creaking and bending, she sits on it very gentle and tells that it ready to break and she to fat and heavy for it. In the end of video chair suddenly creaks, breaks and she fall on floor.

Link to review
Quatering09

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow that ending was so  genuine 😂 I hope your fat ass isn't hurt. You'll just have to stick to stuffing on beds and couches, they'll be a little bit more sturdy. But then again, maybe not so much when you hit 500lbs.

Link to review