3 Screenshots

About This File

🔥YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE ROLEPLAY CHARACTER IS BACK! And she is BIGGER than EVER!🔥

You've always been a fan of Hooters. The food is delicious and you can't complain about the views, either. But when you come in this evening to chow down some delicious wings and fries, you're greeted with the best experience yet-a VERY voluptous waitress bounces over to greet you with her adorable flirty smile and a voluptous body that makes your jaw drop! She is so excited when you tell her how amazing you think she looks and how much you appreciate her unexpectedly full figure. She tells you all about her huge weight gain in the few months she's been working at Hooters and how she can't stop outgrowing her uniforms. The way she teases you with her sexy fat chat and uncontainable curves that are bursting out of her tiny shorts and top- it's enough to drive you WILD. And to really set you over the edge, she can't resist her greedy urges and ends up eating your food (in a quite sensual and suggestive way, too!). The more she sees you enjoying her antics, the more she shows off and ends up making this this absolute HOTTEST Hooters experience you've only ever fantasized about!

🔥PLEASE take a moment to let me know how much you love this clip by leaving a review! They're the easiest way to put a smile on my face, and they help me out a ton! Thank you so much. Enjoy!🔥

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nervous Fish

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love when big girls do hooters roleplay its just a sight to see especially when most hooter girls are thin. I loved your belly sticking out and that butt its amazing to look at it sounds bad but it would take a lot of self control from me not to grab. Definitely would request you if that was an option

Link to review
WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have been waiting for this video 😍😍😍

I am not disappointed, this is a perfect video for me. A waitress like that is my absolute dream. CGGF is such a good actress and selling the premise amazingly.Those Thighs... that ASS 🤤 I'm in heaven and won't be leaving my bedroom anytime soon 😉

Response from the author:

You’re way too sweet 😭 thank you soo much! I’m so happy the clip did not disappoint 😉🖤

Link to review
Chief Inspector

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

SIX STARS, LOL I'm mad that Cutifat beat me to reviewing this video first. I love this video everything is perfect i cant wait for you to re make it. 

Link to review