3 Screenshots

About This File

I certainly am a LOT bigger this Valentine's Day than I was last year! That means I have an even *bigger* excuse to enjoy all my favorite Valentine's Day treats - like cupcakes! Watch me stuff my greedy fat face with all these decadent yummy cupcakes. I get soooooo full for you in this video. How much bigger will I be next year? Time will tell ;) This video is full of sexy belly jiggles!

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Little plump Casey is so sweet eating her little cupcakes. She quietly devours them, showing us a glimpse of the greedy pig she will eventually become! She is as always simply gorgeous here and is such a pleasure to watch eat. No matter her size, @Curvage Casey is a complete knockout! 

Response from the author:

omg... i can't even believe i was ever this tiny!!! holy shit lol

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a short and sweet video, with Casey's panties damn near disappearing between the Bermuda Triangle between her thighs and cute belly.  It's so subtle and also makes my worries magically vanish too.

The cupcakes are adorable too, like food art.  I'm glad she can enjoy and put them to good use.  Casey also shows off quite an adorable ribbon as she turns.

I love how there is an imprint on her belly as she presses her hands against it.  It's like a beautiful afterimage to see how much love is given there.

Link to review
ZAIZEK

abit difference how greedy you have become watching this in 2021, what a development ❤️ so adorable and lovely play with that gorgeous body 

Link to review