I'll Make This Up To You!! - Extreme Funnel

$5.99

(15 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

When Rosie breaks your favorite controller on accident, she swears she’ll do anything to make it up to you! Little does she know, you want to pump her full of gainer shake even if she can’t handle it all.

2089464030_IllMakeThisUptoYou!gif.thumb.gif.381214c7ebd580ff97bbf8de3141430d.gif485061324_IllMakeThisUptoYou!gif2.thumb.gif.9277223e0587d554f88f4d3bbae51a8a.gif576919709_IllMakeThisUptoYou!gif3.thumb.gif.0da95aa830d15590b30e64cdfa490903.gif830699261_IllMakeThisUptoYou!gif4.thumb.gif.859f83fd305f6d3326487548f30cd983.gif

Come pump your feedee until she breaks, including ;

Funneling | GFE Roleplay | Belly Play | Messy/Slob

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow Rosie is definitely packing on the pounds, and they look beyond stunning on her! I just love how round and fat she looks in this clip, especially after she is done chugging-she looks overwhelmingly massive and Irresistible. I also adore how full and plump her face is getting. That double chin is such a nice addition to her beauty. 
She is punished for breaking a video game accessory and his force fed by funnel a weight gain shake and even as big as she’s become this shake may have been more than she can handle, but I loved the outcome that follows her shake overflow. She tried letting out some of her signature burps but I don’t think the shake caused the same type of pressure in her belly as her soda chugs do, and that’s totally fine with me because I was getting rock hard just watching her belly expand as she tried chugging so much so fast. Such ambition on our beloved Rosie, this clip was definitely worth it. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Moose27

This is a great video if you enjoy some role-play and extremely fast funneling with a mix of moaning and complaining. Her stomach gets huge at the end and there’s a couple good burps in there as well. Another great clip.

@RosieMarieFeedee

Link to review
overkill

Rosie is a funneller extraordinaire but valves are her nemisis. As always, she outperformes herself. Great video!

Link to review
jj22

@RosieMarieFeedee is your big, adorable girlfriend - and she's broken your favourite video-game controller.  She really wants to make it up to you and will do anything you want.  ANYTHING.  "Hmmmm," you think, "how about an extreme funnel-feeding session..."

Before you know it, Rosie is stripped down to her lingerie and leaning back in her chair, nervously pondering the funnel-feed ahead of her.  Words cannot really describe how mind-blowingly perfect Rosie looks.  I love seeing all the new curves and roundness in her staggeringly beautiful face, which seems to get more and more pretty with each video.  (Her double-chin is a gift from heaven, surely.)  Her thick arms are a genetic miracle, while her belly is the definition of sexy.  Her big, heavy-looking breasts look fantastic, too.  What a vision!!  

After a couple of minutes, the funnel makes its appearance - and check out Rosie's sitting position!  It took my breath away.  Her big, thick thighs are spread apart, and her belly is hanging beautifully.  Wow!

I've heard that the Egyptian pyramids are pretty amazing, and the Grand Canyon offers some good scenery - but the sight of Rosie's plump face wrapped around a pipe, guzzling away like her life depended on it, is perhaps even more spectacular.  Her cheeks pump up and her double-chin becomes super-prominent as she takes more and more of the shake coming down the pipe - all in the name of being a good girl who'll do anything to please her boyfriend.

What happens at 03:49 is amazing.  Rosie's not included it in the preview, so I won't spoil the fun, but oh my god it's a stupendous sight.

In the final couple of minutes, the bf steps in and delivers a belly-rub (lucky devil).  He looks so tiny next to Rosie!  She looks like a beautiful giantess compared to him.  And if you're a fan of Rosie's chubby face and double-chin (and if not, what's wrong with you?) then you'll LOVE this bit.

My new favourite funnelling video of all-time!!

PS.  As usual, the video has pin-sharp definition, great lighting, and thoughtful and effective camera angles.  Rosie has mentioned on her thread that she's a film student, and it's really clear that she uses all her skills in her videos, which always look terrific from a technical point of view.

Link to review
BbwLover123123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I absolutely love funnel feeding videos, and what makes this even better is that Rosie is pushing herself to her limits just for you. Her girlfriend experience videos are my favorite, they're the dream of any feeder, especially when you actually see Rosie grow each time! I absolutely loved this video and I know I'll love the new ones she plans on making!

Link to review
DeepSeaMelon

One thing I liked most about this video (strange as it is to say) it just how sweet Rosie is here about the broken controller, she was just so sincere and it was great to see! The actually funnelling was ridiculously hot, and I was just in awe the whole time. Funny thing is that she already looked huge when she started, and somehow looked even bigger by the end! I honestly don’t know how she fits it all in her belly! Definitely would recommend this clip if you haven’t seen Rosie be forced funnelled before! 😊

Link to review
lalt

Been looking forward to a funnelling clip from Rosie for a while, as I loved her previous ones and was excited to see one at her much heavier weight. This didn't disappoint. Off the bat, her face is looking so much rounder and her double-chin is coming on great. She's really blowing up nicely and she's got big prominent belly now, especially by the end when it's bloated. Some great burps too as she tries to take all the shake in. The body contrast is super hot too and really puts her size into perspective when the guy jiggles her belly. Her acting skills are really a cut above too and it helps immerse in the fantasy. Another amazing vid from Rosie.

Link to review
tad2920

Rosie is looking so big these days! Her stretchmarks are growing big time, and it’s obvious why!

There’s a reason Rosie is one of the best out there. Amazingly good RP video!

It’s not a long video but it’s definitely a fantastic buy. This is my first purchase from @RosieMarieFeedee and it definitely won’t be my last!

Link to review
AJTF

What a great little vid! Don't let the relatively short length fool you, this is quality over quantity at it's finest. Rosie looks fantastic of course, and particularly huge with another person in the frame for reference. Facial expressions are especially on point here - getting extra chubby in that department - and anyone who likes the "desperately full" vibe will love this. There's some (nearly) topless action near the end too which is great. Bonus comedy points for that poor controller looking like it got run over by a semi. 😂

Response from the author:

Plot twist, I AM the semi! LOL! :)

Link to review
Johnnyjohnjon

Rosie has always made exceptional content that only gets hotter the bigger she gets. I can't wait to see more from her as she continues her epic gain. If you've never bought a clip from Rosie your missing out  they are all great. 

Link to review
Beau

Wow, just amazing, compared to the first Ike you did funnelling you look huge, can’t wait to see how big you get this year.

Amazing video 10/10

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review