9 Screenshots

About This File

Desserts are my absolute favourite so I decided to dive head first into a humongous chocolate cake catered for 28 people. I thought this would of been easy.. oh boyyy was I wrong!!!!! I heave.. I gag..I chomp down as much cake as my body can possibly take!!!!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is such an incredible video. We all love a beautiful model who pushes herself to the limit, anyone who can eat until she can’t eat  no more is absolutely incredible and Amy certainly does this. She’s absolutely amazing, a girl as sexy as she is eating as much as she does is truly a blessing! Shar the greatest stuffing/overeating model that ever lived, and now she is advising a new sexy totally fit model that we should all be grateful! Her quality of video is without question, Amy has clearly incredible determination, this will take her too the very top. I speak for everyone when I say what most people want is to see a good looking sexy women eat and stuff herself until it hurts... Until she can’t eat anymore and I think with Shar’s guidance Amy can continue to do this. Nobody cares about how big you are, but if push yourself to the limit every time that’s all that matters. One day the gaining lovers will be happy because gaining results will follow, if you are willing to push yourself to the limit every time you eat you will end up looking like Goddess Shar, and that’s definitely what you want😍😍😍I can’t wait for Amy’s next video, I’m sure Shar will push her to the maximum❤️

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very excited for Amy’s eagerness to be replaced by greed.

Very clearly a student of GS’s obesity curriculum! 

Well done once again 👍

Link to review