Fat Cow Saga After Milk Chug Posing for Feeder

$4.99

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

THE FIFTH IN MY 9 VIDEO (removed photoset to add of bonus video) FAT COW SAGA!!

I love posing and watching my changing and growing body. Its become really difficult for me to take pictures of myself. My arms arent as long as my body is wide...my body far outreaches my arms. When I was asked for customs of my simulating that I am taking pics of myself while my feeder spies....I 100% found my latest kink. The idea of showing off my gigantic body, while the person I want to please most eagerly taps in and watches without me knowing...SO, here we are. Getting to know new things about ourselves every damn day. For me, personally,  this video was....uhm...added to my favorites. lol. Between shoooting the saga. I decided to have a glass of chocolate milk because the moving was getting to me...I just cant move like I used to. I don't think i have ever drank anything so fast, I was shocked how badly my body was begging for thick whole chocolate milk. I could feel as the liquid sloshed around my full stomach. I wanted to see myself in all my heavy stuffed cow body glory. 

Fat Cow Saga After Milk Chug Posing for Feeder GIF CRV.gif

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.