former athlete tries on shorts from 200lbs ago after stuffing face with chinese

$3

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

i start the video off trying my chance at a hotel chair, only to realize the chair was hidden behind me and you can't even see it. i indulge in some chinese food for a long time and then i decide that when im stuffed is the perfect time to try on biker shorts that i wore when i was an athlete. as i am huffing and puffing, sweating, and getting more and more tired with each movement, they rip!!! 

*I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO THAT HAS THE CLIP FROM THE LAST IMAGE IN THE PREVIEW, I CANT RE-UPLOAD IT SO JUST A HEADS UP, THAT LAST IMAGE WITH THE SINK COUNTERTOP IS NOT IN THE VIDEO! IM SORRYYY, STILL VERY NEW TO THIS 🥺*

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

BigAss lives up to her name in this video. Watching her sweat while eating multiple boxes of Chinese food is super hot as well! She will be hitting 500lbs in no time- also I think exercise will be out of the picture forever!

Link to review
Nixon10

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lives up to the hype and worth it 5 stars. I’m supporting this greedy piggy and thankful she found Curvage. You should too!

Link to review