Savannah’s been kidnapped and forced to fatten up pt. 2

$3

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Its been 6 months since Savannah’s been kidnapped by the evil witch @🎀 kellijellibelli 🎀and forced to fatten up, however in that time Savannah had grown to love her time there and LOVES all the weight she is gaining with the witch. Watch Kelli continue to fatten up Savannah and play with her continuously growing gut. 

{ video includes: role play, fat chat and lots of belly play} 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Magical, sexy, joyous!

In this continuation from the excellent first instalment, dreamgirl @SavannahMontana has been imprisoned by the wicked witch Kelli for six months - and every single second has been dedicated to growing her beautiful body!

The video starts off with Savannah (with a lead around her neck!) ecstatically expressing her delight at how fat she's become.  She's SOOOOO happy with her weight-progress, and I can certainly see why: her body is a miracle of thick thighs, big sexy belly, chubby arms, huge breasts, and, topping it all off, the sweetest, prettiest face around!  Kelli also looks fantastic - I LOVE the full-length body view we get of her at the start, from her cute, double-chinned face all the way down to her chubby toes.

As Kelli feeds her chocolates, watch as Savannah bounces her body up and down.  It's such a beautiful, hypnotic sight.  I just LOVE how excited and happy she is with her body.

Savannah is such a good piggy and wants to get bigger and bigger and bigger - so she demands some of the magic potion that's made her so big!  The sight of her reclining on the bed is jaw-droppingly fabulous!  She looks SO big and SO beautiful!  Some wonderful body-worship here from Kelli, too.

One of the sexiest videos on the site!

I'm already hoping for a part three!!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

This is the second video of poor Savannah being kidnap by Kelli, and it is brilliant 😍  Savannah has now fallen in love with being fatten by her master Kelli 😈 Her being on a leash is a sexy touch that fill every Curvage fan fantasy 🥵 This is a fun, sexy, playful video! You need to buy this🙏

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

Insanely hot watching Savannah show off how proud she is to be a big fat piggy! 
Kelli is a pro at fondling all Sav’s luscious chubb!

5 stars easy

More of this content please! 

Link to review
ursamajor

It's so hot how desperate Savannah is to be blown up even bigger by KJB 🥵

Not only is Savannah stunningly beautiful, but her belly just keeps growing more and more!

Link to review