3 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty jiggles around for you, showing off new stretch marks and rolls whilst talking about her evergrowing figure.

Enjoy the view whilst she shows you just how deep her belly button is. 

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So much jiggle in such a short hot teaser of a clip. Belly thighs and booty galore. OH MY! You really are quite good at giving attention to all your fattening parts and its definitely appreciated. Your belly hang is really getting low and your belly is growing so wide as well ad your bum. Your pearfect frame continues to entice and entrance me and judging by those stretchmarks, you been pigging out at a rapid pace and porking up deliciously. Keep up the awesome work!

Link to review
Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

KittyPiggy starts off so quickly right to jiggling. Nice intro/outro btw.

A beautiful lady who loves to show you her increasing stretch marks and even uses a bit of slow motion (don't blink or you'll miss it, a fun touch).

The way her panties hugs her hips fills me with envy. So creatively worn and tugged.

Every moment makes me wanting more than the last, especially seeing Kittypiggy turn around to see the lace in full display as she bends over and every cellulite roll feels eager to pinch. 

I started enjoying from the start and really note when the mood accelerates like those beautiful hips halfway through.  This hefty honey's got an unforgettable high gear which also goes for the side view as well; I found so many captivating things in this wonderful tour.

Beautiful eyeshadow too ma'am, don't think I'd miss out on that; I have to count that as as well as the soft/out of breath voice.  

As that Dilemma song plays towards the end, it's fitting to determine which body part is best in this paradise of a video.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is one hot 🥵 update kitty. It amazing how many stretch marks you have now on your ever expanding curves. So much of you is looking a lot more jiggly than your earlier vids. Your legs, thighs, arms, and of course your belly 😍. Thanks for the tour kitty 🐷, I can’t wait to see you get even bigger.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@KittyPiggy gives us an amazing tour of her gloriously fat body! To think that this is really only the beginning is equally amazing as she continues to climb the weight scale! 5 STARS, Kitty! 

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As a my first purchase of KittyPiggy this is an amazing clip. Pure jiggly belly, amazing hips 😍, amazing booty 🤤, 10/10. Would highly recommend purchasing this video!!! Big 👍🏻‘s up excited to buy more in the future. 

Link to review