6 Screenshots

About This File

651613068_buttonpopgif1.thumb.gif.a11b40b7fca6614d878b1789aeb4bedf.gifbutton_pop_gif_2.thumb.gif.545c4448c2f098b9aded6e4d4de8eb31.gif

It has been a full year since we have had snow ❤️ Finally it arrived and I was able to play outside...but something has changed since last winter...  

I no longer fit into my snowpants or winter jacket. I have to squuuuuueeeze my new FAT body in old clothes and it just doesn't work XD My snowpants are way too tight and hardly fit over my booty...my tummy is another story. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to zip up or button up my pants without sucking in! If I stop sucking in before I can jeeeeerk up the zipper the button on my pants POPS! The only way to keep them up is to keep suck in, and stand still...because as you'll see the button and zipper BURST open when I do.

So suck suck suck in this belly is what i try to do, but even all compressed by the pants, my belly still STRAIIIIIIINS my jacket. It is so tight I can hardly breathe😮 In the end I KNOW I cant go out in these tight pants AND suck in the whole time...I wonder if I found a solution? ;)

But my booty and belly aren't the only things my clothes have to  fiiiiiiight to contain...they must also battle my titties too. My bra literally cannot contain them anymore... so throughout the video I keep having to pull my bra up so I dont flash you ;) but I am not sure I caught all my nip slips fully😘

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dragon205

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this cute little girl getting rounder and softer

Response from the author:

Hehe thank you Dragon 😍 this video was so hottttt to make I HAD to follow it up with a snow frolic 🤤 stay tuned 😘

Link to review
Guest Nickyboi

This is such a cuuuute video! U are gonna love her voice chatting to u about her passion for the snow and her love of her belly and her butt and titties which are perfect btw girl 🥰 ! Girl I could write about u alllll day but I’m gonna keep it simple and reviewish ahaha! U are gonna love her eyes and her cute Canada hat! Best of all is that belly PUSHing that button the heck away from the pants! Overall she looks hot b4 hand sexy throughout and very cute afterward! Can’t believe u got into the coat and snow pants babe! Keep eating for us and soon u won’t 😘

Hehe thanks Nicky! I LOVE the snow ❤️ and was excited to get outside because we havent had this much snow fall in YEARS! We actually beat some records ☃️

Link to review
Rycebowl1997

That was way more sensual than I expected but I loved it.

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing you out in the snow like that, bursting out of your snow gear 😜 the snow might even just melt around you looking that 🔥

You never disappoint with your content!

I am glad you enjoyed it ❤️ Wellll if that's how you feeel I mightttt justttttt haveee to give you what you want ;) This fat body will keep me warm in the snow anyway! 😚

Link to review
Guest bigbellyboy444

This was such an entertaining video! It was so fun to watch you struggle into these now-tight winter clothes, especially the pants which could barely hold it together trying to contain that belly. I loved the parts when you tried to fit your fat butt into the pants and also when the zipper kept coming down over and over. Clearly these pants are very outgrown.

Another thing that made this one so enjoyable was how much you clearly enjoy all of your new flab 😍 I love how you kept giggling about how much fat is there now and you clearly cant keep your hands off it. You have gotten so chubby and I can't wait to see what the future holds. Seems like youve really been enjoying your food hehe

Hehehe thank you! It is just hilarious trying to squeeze into these clothes 🤣 and popping the button was so much fun 😍 I think I will have to do more button popping videos 😘

Link to review