1 Screenshot

About This File

Did you know that donuts are one of my favorite foods? They certainly are one of the leading causes of my massive weight gain this past year. I hit the drive through so much that the ladies know me by name AND my order. What a greedy little piggy I am. Watch me indulge in some of my favorite treats while rubbing my soft sexy body for you. 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Little Donut Casey is so adorable in her second ever clip! She's not nearly as round or insatiable like she is now, but she is soooo pretty and gorgeous! She is a little more camera shy and quiet than the confident ultra sexy in-your-face hog that she is today but that's why I enjoy watching these earlier clips to really see her growth both physically and how she presents herself. She is absolutely breath taking and munches away on her donuts as she shows off her little  potbelly in something a little tight ;) You're amazing, @Curvage Casey🥰

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey is looking so hot with amaing lingerie and spreading her big body on the bed eating highcalorie snack ❤️ 

Link to review

Wow Casey sounds so excited from the beginning.  It is so cute and charming.

Even describing what she prefers creates such a beautiful atmosphere about her.

The corset type lingerie is super sexy and seeing her belly peer over the bed is delectable.

Easy recommendation for anyone who liked Casey's later vids to see this beautiful beginning.  Especially as she gets satisfied and licks her fingers.

Link to review