7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey was the hottest girl back in high school. Perfectly fit, perfectly thin, and could get any guy she wanted. She used to TORTURE @Bella Abbondanza & @LaurenLush for being chunky cows... 

Fast forward several years now and the 3 girls meet again only this time, they are ALL bigger - including Casey, who is entirely in denial of her weight gain.

Lauren & Bella sit down and humiliate her for gaining so much weight. Former high school hottie who fat shamed everyone is now just as big as her former victims were! They poke and prod at her massive round gut and stuff donuts down her throat.

Casey is in denial. She's just a little bloated, right?! There's no way she turned into a fat pig like Lauren and Bella. 

They feed her and jiggle her and eventually they notice that perhaps Casey is enjoying it...maybe she was meant to be a fat girl all along...

This clip is full of weight gain denial, teasing, humiliation, force feeding, playful banter, and more!

Find the rest of our content together here: Casey X Lauren Lush X Bella Abbondanza Videos

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bella Abbondanza

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Watching this back, I just couldn’t keep my hands off @Curvage Casey’s belly! She brings out every feeder tendency I have, then with @LaurenLush there, escalating things with giant donuts, there was no hope for maintaining any kind of self control. Every minute of this clip is sheer heaven 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It seems that there may be consequences to bullying fat girls, especially if you end up becoming one yourself - a lesson which apparently @Curvage Casey has to learn the hard way.  At her rightful place in center stage, Casey is so cute as she comes up with all these excuses as to what's going on and how she hasn't gained any weight.  And when she tries to justify her actions in the past and even now still tries to make fun of her friends for being fat, it's just adorably precious!  Casey plays the role to perfection!!

Her friends are worthy of special note as well.  @LaurenLush is smoking hot as always, and the angle from which you see her, combined with her position, makes her look even more massive than she is, if that's even possible . . .      Make sure to pay some specific attention to @Bella Abbondanza too.  She never lets up in her mocking of Casey and her weight gain, but from the expressions on her face, and how she's continually prodding, poking, caressing, and dang near fondling Casey's belly, it's quite obvious how much she admires and is maybe even turned on by her beautiful, ballooning friend.

Obviously a very hot clip, and all the good-natured banter makes it really fun and playful as well!!

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so so much! Im so happy you loved it. I had so much fun filming it 🥰

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I was honestly so overwhelmed with how beautiful Casey's entire body is in this clip! The red is so perfect and seeing her belly, hair and breasts played with while she is fed is one of the sexiest things you will ever see! The humiliation and fat chat in this clip is unparalleled and all you will want to do is join in, feeding this perfectly fat gorgeous girl everything her belly and heart wants! I hope this happens many more times for you, Love! 🥰 Wonderful clip!!!

Link to review
jackal27

Wow these three models are so damn attractive and it is so hot to see them role playing as two long time fat beauties lecturing and mocking Casey who is the former thin, high school cheerleader that would tease and bully @Bella Abbondanza and @LaurenLush for being fat. Now all three are fat, beautiful women and Lauren and Bella are trying to give Casey her comeuppance except Casey is in complete denial. I have to admit this clip makes me think Lauren is the fattest of the three of them. Of course it could also be the angle they were all were sitting at, but Lauren’s curves and rolls looked the thickest and biggest. That said, Casey’s belly usually seems almost nonstop protruding when she sits at a solid side view. Bella of course dwarfs them with her plump physique and overwhelming height too. I would love if they meet each other again they do a sequel where Casey is more aware and accepting of her fattening figure and it becomes more of a fat rivalry, competition. 😍🔥🥵

Your reviews never fail to put the biggest smile on my face! Thank you always 🥰

Link to review
johnp0971

Wow completely blown away 🥵🙌🏻 A doughy plumped up 3 musketeers. This trio is amazing easy 10/10 you guys are missing out. Casey is at her finest here. 

Awww thank you so much! I’m so happy you loved it and really appreciate you taking the time to review it 🖤🖤

Link to review
frencht92

This is 100% one of Casey’s hottest role plays! Mix in lauren and Bella 😍😍 These are three of the hottest pigs out there 😍😍

Hehe thank you handsome! So glad you loved it 🖤🖤🖤😍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey has come to the right place, where the hot sexy huge fatties Lauren and Bella have the fattest foods to make "bloated Casey" a hotter fatter body ❤️ 

Thank you always for supporting me so devotedly 🖤 this review made me smile so big!

Link to review
jacksprat

Bella and Lauren are tremendously well nourished and developed young women. They both easily and naturally slide into their roles as empowered fat girls who were once bullied but now recognize their own strength and magnificence. Casey fittingly portrays the formerly mean skinny girl who has plumped up since high school. She was once jealously picking on the bigger girls pathetically masking her own inseurities. But now the big girls have manifest their mighty weight. They acknowledge their obvious physical power and take stock in the worship and adoration the receive for their ample curves. They are about to give Casey a taste of her own medicine and a taste of donuts as well. It is apparent to everyone that Caseyhas been enjoying herself as she is shockingly well proportioned. She is a tiny little petit girl between these two buxom babes, but she is astonishingly well filled out. A little butterball bursting out of her skimpy lingerie. She is the last one to notice that she embodies the hyper-voluptuous fat and femininity she once feared and lashed out against. Will she embrace her new robust fullness? 

Link to review