6 Screenshots

About This File

You and your chubby are currently doing long distance so you FaceTime her to make sure she’s been eating enough and to your delight, she has. She is so excited to show off for you and gives you a body tour to prove how much bigger her curves are now. She thanks you for the food you sent her and shows you how incredible stuffed it made her… it also made her horny 😏

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

I love sexy Bae. She was one of the first models that I reviewed back to n July of 2021. Back then she was on the thin side but she wanted more . She has fattened up considerably since that time and looks amazing with her big belly and sexy curves . She’s got a bit of a double chin now and the way she talks in this clip you believe she’s your girl showing how nice and plump she has gotten as she runs her sexy long fingers up and down her big chubby belly . Then she shows you how nice and plump her ass is getting . She’s into her gain and it comes through on the clip . I love the way she’s filling out and by next year who knows how big this sexy feedee will get . You  will love her sexy voice and blossoming body. Highly recommend 

Link to review