6 Screenshots

About This File

I start by stuffing my face, fondling my jiggling fat and moaning. "God, I've gotten so fat I have to shower twice a day or I stink now..."

Then I begin to unashamedly eat slippery, sloppy spaghetti with my hands, while telling you how my fat rolls are getting too heavy, and soon I'll need a second set of hands to wash me. I wipe the sauce from my fingers onto my much outgrown white t-shirt, covering my huge tits. I eat until I'm panting, moaning about how my life has changed since I've started piling on weight uncontrollably. Then I eat more and chug half a gallon of water, until I'm a burping, panting, dazed mess, covered in the proof of my own gluttony.

Sometimes, I just can't help myself. The urge to be a hedonistic, sloppy glutton overtakes me and I succumb. In this video I reached a new level of gluttony: stuffing myself until I get literally dizzy.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fat-dopamine

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By far my favorite clip. There's nothing I love more than a huge slobby piggy, and that's exactly what you get here. I could watch NagitoKowaru stuff herself with handfuls of spaghetti over and over again, and you should too.

10/10 on the fat messy slob scale 🤙

Response from the author:

I'm so glad you enjoyed as much as I did 😈

Link to review