6 Screenshots

About This File

Let's imagine this: it's 6 am, I have a huge WG shake that alone adds up 1500cal to my daily calories intake. Moving on, day goes on, I grab a few slices of white bread with cream cheese and jam, a huge glass of coke and it seems to be fine for now......

It's 10am, I'm out and running a few errands, but nothing stops me from automaticaly finding myself ordering food at the bakery: "please, I'd like the ham and cheese one.... oh maybe some beef one too.... a chocolate milk hehe and a red bull". My belly after this sounds happier and I might have some peace before it get's me into a place again ordering food without me even noticing...

Caramel candy, a little bar of white chocolate with cashew nuts bits, butter cookies, coke, a little popsicle "hmm maybe fruit one?Mango is good. Been eating a bit much today..", said to the person selling it as an excuse was needed at that point. All this consumed before the huge cathedral clock rushed me for lunch with the mid day bells screaming "FOOD!!"

It's now 1pm, I'm back home and ready to demolish another meal, looking forward to it!, lunch is a decent 1800cal meal, a huge bowl of ice cream with banana and caramel syrup. I get all that so fast inside of my gut that I have to deal for a good 2 minutes with VIOLENT hiccups. "I guesssss this belly will let me be now?"

3pm... been only 1and a half hour after all that food was consumed: I start hearing noises and mouth start getting a bit chewy 😅 searching for wathever it can bit on. The victim is a little pack of chocolate cookies, (maybe not so little!), milk and chocolate, a bowl of fruit salad with just mango and pineaple with a hint of condensed milk because my belly said so. And it was right, it hit the spot. But for how long??

Here we go: 5pm I order too many savoury pastries, another 2L bottle of coke since I misteriously drank the whole thing I started drinking this morning, mayo and ketchup by my side and all I know is that I managed to eat TOO MANY PASTRIES, just like that. A huge burp urge to come out and it feels good to be this full. I sit at my couch to rub my belly, feeling proud of myself for keeping this beast well fed! I crave the fullness and the tight feeling on my stomach making it really difficult to even breath. 

I get a few snacks here and there, around 7pm I forget about my plans to stuff myself before bed and simply eat again: this time more bread, ham, cheese, jam, dulce de leche, I grab everything I have inside my fridge that I can possibly squeeze on a slice of bread and bring to the little counter in my kitchen. Then I start the "match and eat" game till I realize, after the 3rd or 4th slice that I should not be doing that!!

Now: it's where our video starts. I'm already full, my shorts can't be buttoned but I decide it's a good idea to fit inside 4 more burgers and soda. The results are sneezes after the first burger to indicate I'm already on my racional limit, but a greedy piggy pushing and pushing till all the food is inside me, a very uncomfortable but hot meal with a few burps and struggles by the end 🐷

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

norge

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

super hot video. you have been growing like crazy!

hopefully next time you can capture those "violent" hiccups on camera for us :)

Response from the author:

Thank you! Im becoming bigger as fast as usual 🐷 

Hiccups are super hard to caught on camera but I sure will try!

Link to review