2 Screenshots

About This File

CGGF is looking more voluptous than ever, and wants to show off. In this clip, she wears shorts from an older video ("GAMINGGothGF") and this time they fit MUCH differently. Her thunder thighs and massive muffin top are exploding out of them. Not only that, but her fupa has gotten SO chubby and you can see it so much in this skin-tight outfit. A shirt that was once baggy and comfortable is now a crop top for CGGF, and her growing belly hangs out of it as she jiggles around and shows off how excited she is to be getting bigger. Stretchmarks covering her belly, thighs and lovehandles, her greedy piggy lifestyle is impossible not to notice. Enjoy this short but sweet display of my gluttonous body, fattened for your enjoyment

Your reviews mean SO MUCH to me, and I am greatly appreciative of every one of them. Your support and feedback not only motivate me to keep growing and eating, but they also help me to be able to make the best content possible for you, because they allow me to see what you like or don't like. It's so wonderful to have all of your support and encouragment!!

🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

Buying this video is a no brainer! 😍

CGGF is absolutely beautiful in this outfit. She is rounding out perfectly. Those shorts seem to be barely holding on. Soon she won't get them over her amazing ass that is beautifully displayed in this video. No doubt my favorite model ever. Everyone who is thinking about getting her content should check this out and be sucked in by her beauty. It's such a steal for only only 3$ WOW 😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review