$3.20

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.20

Who let me have beans and soda? They always turn me into a totally gassy slob, and this time was no exception. I totally let everything out in this clip, getting all that trapped gas out. I start out by burping a bit, some are soft whispers, and others are a deeper burp. I eventually get on all fours, so that you can really hear how much of a farting slob I am. At one point it even comes out of both ends at the same time. I guess that's what happens when you really stop giving a fuck and embrace being a fat slob. Afterward, I switch between burping and farting. It feels so good to let it all out, that way I can really relax. Fat girls can really let them rip, so I might as well enjoy it! 

Clip features: burping and farting, fupa

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mad51

10 of 12 members found this review helpful 10 / 12 members

Well, even though Freya is cute and who is really gonna complain about looking at her belly. The burping in this is small, forced, bordering on hiccups. In some cases a model can give 1 big burp and then they get weaker as she loses steam but this starts at a pretty low point and does not improve. The farts sound fake or as if someone is rubbing the floor? Could just be the mic but certainly didn't sound great. 

Link to review