1 Screenshot

About This File

200lbs was a huge milestone for me! I worked so hard to get this big and to celebrate, I figured I'd enjoy my first ever messy pig stuffing! It felt soooo liberating to indulge in my favorite food (chocolate cake) on all fours like a true fat and greedy piggy. I even had the woman at the bakery writing "200" on it in frosting. Watch my belly swell as I devour this sweet treat for you. 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Comparing this to you now is gonna be so fun, Babe! You're so much smaller here! Look at your progress! 🥰

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Holy SHIT!!!! I didn't realize how huge I've gotten...and how much more confident and free I've let myself be!!

I know! Your confidence makes you so much more attractive and desirable too! To combine your level of beauty, fat AND confidence?!!! Unbelievable! 😍

• Curvage Model
Just now, MarshallT said:

I know! Your confidence makes you so much more attractive and desirable too! To combine your level of beauty, fat AND confidence?!!! Unbelievable! 😍

I may have to turn this into a comparison video soon..

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

I may have to turn this into a comparison video soon..

You know who'll buy and download immediately ;) 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.