3 Screenshots

About This File

This is my second weigh and measurement video ever. And the first for 2022! 

Wow!!! I was not expecting this! 😳 Let me tell you, the amount of fat I’ve gained is ridiculous! I give you all the best things in this video; I start out by talking about the changes in my body since gaining and how much bigger I feel! I talk about how I’m running out of clothes that fit and show off my new stretch marks!  

I then treat you to an awe-inspiring sight; me, sitting in a “regular sized people” chair! I show you the view from the side and back and point out each role and exploding love handle LOL. Then, the finale… my measurements and weigh-in!!! Trust me, you WILL NOT be disappointed😍. I am still on a high from seeing the new numbers! I hope you love this video and come back for more! As always, thank you so much for all the love and support I’ve received❤️

Edited by KatiesBigFatButt

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another instant classic from our Goddess Katie, showing off her incredible growth since starting off here at Curvage.  The video already got five stars from me as soon as it started, as our Goddess greets us with a friendly hello while grabbing and shaking her massive belly.  She then blesses us further by talking about the changes to her body while wearing a bra and underwear that she's clearly grown out of, as they leave nothing to the imagination.  What I love most about this conversation is the fact that she's incredibly happy about these changes; she feels a lot most squishy and delicious (couldn't agree more 🤤🤤).

We move on next to the size comparison to a chair portion of the vid, and Lord above, what a segment this is.  Seeing that massive ass spill over the sides of the chair is one thing, but seeing the imprint the chair leaves on Katie's ass after she sits on it is even more stunning!  Next we get the bust, hips, and ass measurements, and surprise; our Goddess got bigger 😂.  Finally, she gets on the scale, and the amount we see really did surprise me as much as it surprised Katie.  She then wraps up the video by thanking us and jiggling her INCREDIBLE body for us.  S+ plus video people.  Get it!

Link to review
Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You're not just overly fatter but your much sexier with ever lb. since coming back if I'm ok saying that about you Katie has grown so much it's fabulous when she sits in the chair I can already see her ass trying to pass over the chair as she sits down but it's simply beautiful what is there for me to hate your clothes? they may not fit but that is what I like or love most about growing the new experiences & the issues that come along do hinder you but it's for the sake of beauty while some girls go for skinny men if I were a girl I would go for a stalky buff man with muscles to protect me even if he has a little weight issue if I was in your shoes I would prefer someone strong to do tasks that require strength they can do your chores there are men like that who would sacrifice next to anything for a girl like yourself I know I would be much happier if it happened to me as a male. ❤️ 

Response from the author:

Thank you love! Yes you may say I’m fat hahaha. Thank you for watching and listening. I really appreciate the review and the insight :)

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review

WOW !!! 😊 I really !really ! enjoyed it !!! so very much !!! ,,,,& so ,,,,much,,,, fun too watch ,,,, & watching , the numbers on the scale going straight up ⬆️ 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️💕 I truly loved it 😊❤️❤️❤️❤️   Thank you my lovely 🥰  ☺️ 👍💕

Link to review