10 Screenshots

About This File

I have always kept trim and stayed in good shape. For the first time ever, I have decided I want to let myself go and gain some weight. Wearing a tight outfit, I show you how I work out. I then stuff myself with McDonald’s. I stuff as much as my petite body can take. I finish off by chugging a 1500 calorie shake. 

This is my first vid so I’m a lil shy 🙊

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest feederguy1981

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great "before" video. She really packs it away. With Shar's encouragement, Amy is sure to end up with some amazing "after" content. Can't wait to watch!

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Literally replace the title as “a star is born”

A fantastic debut

Link to review
Guest B and B

Very good first clip, training, fast food stuffing and gainer shake everything we love. 🥰 Can't wait to see you thicker and play more with your new fat. 😍

Link to review
Ry_411997

Wow! Amazing first video! Loved the camera work, super high quality. Can't wait to see what your journey holds

Link to review
Leedle lee

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Really good first video, lots of nice camera work and plenty of stuffing. Keep up the good work.

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

OMG this is so hot😍 We might have found a model with the potential to be as good as @Goddess shar ! Shar amazed everybody with her journey, she literally knows everything there is to know about the stuffing/overeating fetish we enjoy on this site. Shar is the best and now it seems she is encouraging another sexy as fuck, totally fit model to follow in her footsteps. When Shar tells Amy she thinks she can finish her shake and she finishes it on request it’s so hot. Amy clearly has the will power and determination to push through the pain when things are difficult, I hope she can stick at it. She showed great potential in her Christmas stuffing with Shar and has certainly delivered again. When a girl as fit as Amy can eat what she ate in that video and again here in this one the future is definitely bright. After she’d finished eating she was so stuffed, lying on the floor rubbing her belly! Shar knows what this feels like and she even teased that in the next stuffing she’ll have to eat more! This is so true, I’m sure you will and I can’t wait❤️

Link to review
davros

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

The north west really does seem to be the epicentre of beautiful women right now

Link to review