Changing Room Challenge

$8.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty goes to a high street store and tries to find the biggest clothes they have. She quickly finds that they don't seem to stock her size and feels a little out of place with all of the other slim customers as she is at least double their size.

Spy her trying to get into the undersized garments in the changing room. Maybe it's time to start shopping in plus size stores...

Kitty x

Please note: due to this being filmed in public, there is no talking in this clip.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@KittyPiggy I wonder how these clothes would fit now?! ;) 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice update kitty 🐷 I like how you filmed this vid with the mirror very different, my favourite clothes you tried on have to be the red dress and the black dress they looked super tight on you. And even a bit of twerking 😍. I like the choice of music, and how you ended the vid 🥵 and that new kitty piggy logo intro and outro are super cute too.

Link to review

The music is quite sensual and I'm enjoying this different take on a try-on haul.

The most we see of Kittypiggy's face is primarily on a mirror but I definitely want to say I enjoyed this split screen action.

Red is a beautiful, amorous theme celebrated here, with KP's bra and jiggling into those shorts/dress.

I recommend watching multiple times to pick up on something, especially how that red dress hugs her and all that booty.

KPdoublebooty.thumb.PNG.705331a8408b19dc455ccfa2acb3893d.PNG

I also enjoyed the black skirt as well.  There's more to love upon each iteration I feel, once that taste is acquired, by contrasting what's on the left and right 😍.

Link to review

The mirror really makes this video magical as you get to experience a 360 view of Kityy's ever growing curves from the front and back as she tries on several ill fitting dresses that leave nothing to the imagination in the best way possible. May just be my fave try on vid you have done to date, as I really loved the upclose vibe and views of your 3Bs upclose like I was there in the changing room with you. Definitely wouldnt mind another video like this but trying on panties or leggings/pants/jeans that are barely wearable 🍑🍑🍑😍

Link to review
Guest Hedobethatguy

So beautiful! Nothing but great content comes from you. 

Link to review