2 Screenshots

About This File

You can’t stand that Becky. Ever since your girlfriend has been hanging out with her she’s suddenly decided she wants to go on a diet and lose some weight. You couldn’t believe what you was hearing when she dropped it to you! All that fucking hard work you put into getting your gf to gain weight in the first place has finally gone to **!

your gf gets ready to go out ..twirling in her tight dress, she asks you ‘how do I look?’ She asks you ‘do I look as though I’ve lost some weight?’ You can see she hasn’t lost a single lb.. but you tell her she has just to make her feel better!

On the table, she notices 12 hotdogs you cooked up for her.. you’ve covered them in ketchup and mustard just how she likes it!.. she tells you ‘NO FUCKING WAY! I’m supose to be on a diet, I refuse to go out with the girls on big fat bloated belly!!!’

Your gf agrees to one hotdog..she loves it so much that she can’t help but go in for another..and another.. and another.. and another..and another..

Her belly starts to grow bigger than you have ever seen it grow before! she moans to you and you can hear her belly crying out in pain.. you’ve never seen her stuff so many hotdogs in one sitting!!!

‘I’m gonna pop, I’m gonna pop’ she tells you.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This clip should qualify you as a contestant in the next Coney Island hot dog eating contest. You look gorgeous in that yellow dress 👍

Guest smithjoey479

Posted

Love hearing that slight belly gurgle halfway through the video 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.