2 Screenshots

About This File

You can’t stand that Becky. Ever since your girlfriend has been hanging out with her she’s suddenly decided she wants to go on a diet and lose some weight. You couldn’t believe what you was hearing when she dropped it to you! All that fucking hard work you put into getting your gf to gain weight in the first place has finally gone to **!

your gf gets ready to go out ..twirling in her tight dress, she asks you ‘how do I look?’ She asks you ‘do I look as though I’ve lost some weight?’ You can see she hasn’t lost a single lb.. but you tell her she has just to make her feel better!

On the table, she notices 12 hotdogs you cooked up for her.. you’ve covered them in ketchup and mustard just how she likes it!.. she tells you ‘NO FUCKING WAY! I’m supose to be on a diet, I refuse to go out with the girls on big fat bloated belly!!!’

Your gf agrees to one hotdog..she loves it so much that she can’t help but go in for another..and another.. and another.. and another..and another..

Her belly starts to grow bigger than you have ever seen it grow before! she moans to you and you can hear her belly crying out in pain.. you’ve never seen her stuff so many hotdogs in one sitting!!!

‘I’m gonna pop, I’m gonna pop’ she tells you.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Howard Roark

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Once again, Shar demonstrates her heroic abilities to succumb to her appetites and consume. Her diet laying crumpled and kicked to the corner, she is well on her way to the roundness that you know that she craves. 250 seems like it is coming more into focus. It would be fun to have an update on the scales. My guess is that she is over 220, but there is so much room still in her chair. Her hips are inching forward, but there is much work still be be done. By the way, if you are into sincere belching, her series of smaller burps finally get over powered by the pressure in her gut as she sits forwards with close to 10 hotdogs and some of the biggest buns I think I have seen packed into her globe of a belly and she lets out true gutteral belches. Watch as she pats her belly after the meal. There is little give and her skin seems stretched tight, except the bulge of her lower belly that is pure chub.

My guess is that she did not make it out to join her friends that evening.

Link to review
S77

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Incredible video. This is why Shar is legend! She never ceases to surprise and amaze. This is likely her best video. What an incredible stuffing she endures. I swear her belly is about to burst near the end. Very much worth watching!

Link to review
Craggers21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm definitely with Shars fella !!shes not makin it out of the apartment wearing that dress 😋Jesus Christ Shar looks smokin hot 😍

Link to review
xTom420

One of my favourite videos glad you made a video with the yellow dress really shows how fat you are now ❤️

Response from the author:

❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Ed5421

I cannot believe how pudgy and soft shar has become! the tight yellow dress suits her perfectly. Her appetite is amazing and the belly has the greatest wobble to it. so glad I bought this clip! weigh in clip would be amazing.

Link to review
Residentsteven

Wow how do you do it shar, this has to be the most stuffed I have ever seen you 😍, I love it when your gluttony takes over 🐷. As everyone has said you definitely look like you were going to pop. The burps in this clip are some of the best you have done too, deep and loud. That yellow dress looked like it had shrunk by the end, but it was your big belly that out grew it.

Link to review