5 Screenshots

About This File

My first weigh in of 2022! I know you’ve noticed how big I’ve been getting! Come see just how much I’ve gained as I step on the scale for the first time since my November weigh in! 

I am so excited to be able to share my weight gain journey with you! I talk about the issues I’ve been having since my belly has grown so much bigger, how I feel about my growing changing body, and revisit my goals! 

I show off all of my growing bits, from my huge flabby pillowy arms, to my thick thighs which don’t stop wiggling until we’ll after I’ve stopped moving, to a nice closeup of my gorgeous growing belly! I even give you a little booty shake, there’s no part of me I’m not willing to share with you! 

Let’s make 2022 my fattest year ever! 
D6C1C129-CE39-463D-8F98-C6904EB979E1.thumb.gif.3f2dd8378cfb5dd3fdd38f062fd943ba.gif

61C8D1CE-B72D-4681-8CFE-46194EA9449A.thumb.gif.3dbc12a5993f8ad070d7e6c0a8979972.gif

31557379-C272-4C81-9DE5-A0B490E26A5C.thumb.gif.e0b0eae277caa2070341dfac44115f60.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This Jersey Ghoul has me absolutely obsessed. I mean look at her! Gorgeous all over, and tits really popping! I can listen to her seductive voice for ever, especially when she is chatting about her stunning body

Response from the author:

Obsessed- I love it 🥰 high praise 

Link to review
NorthernWizard

It's been obvious that a certain ghoul has been doing a lot of growing as of late, but I certainly wasn't expecting the number I heard in this video. Here's to a year of broader horizons and an even broader waistline

Thank you for your support babe! It means a lot to me! 

Link to review
not a real member

The Awesome 👏 JERSEYGHOUL 👻truly knows,,,  how to deliver,,,  really !!!👻really !!!👻hottttttt!!! 🥵 surprises !!!🤩❤️💕every time when she post a new update ,,, and a really ,, really ,,  exciting😃❤️💕,,,  video ,,, and her creativey and her work and also her art 🎨 🥰❤️the way JerseyGhoul👻 films it she already knows what the fans and supporters want 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️,,,,,, a really awesome impressive!!! 😍🤩,,,, THE BEST JERSEYGHOUL👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻 IN THE WORLD !!! 🌎 VIDEO !!!  THAT ANY FAN !!! 🥰OR SUPPORTER !!!🥰COULD EVER DREAM OF!!!  🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😍🥰❤️💕.    THIS GHOUL 👻 IS VERY!!!😍 VERY !!!😍VERY !!!😍GOOD!!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Thank you so much babe! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

WOW what a great weigh in and update!!! Congratulations Jersey on reaching your goal!! You look absolutely gorgeous and that body is out of this world!!! I dont think you will have a problem reaching your next goal!! Love the update and love the chat about what youve noticed has changed about your body, I have definitely noticed that your face tits belly hips and ass have all gotten huge! And they are all so gorgeous!! I love how confident you are I love how happy you are about yourself and your body!! That is the most important thing, you being happy with yourself and your body!! Which is awesome!!! You being you, you being Jersey is why you are so awesome and why you are the best ghoul and model ever!!! I cant wait for the next update and you are simply the best and are a goddess!!

You always know how to make a ghoul feel special 🖤 Your support is immeasurable 

Link to review