6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey plops her fat ass down and gives you 18 minutes of dirty details from her latest doctors appointments, health updates, mobility updates, AND some reactions from seeing her family recently. 

She's eaten herself into a big fat piggy who's super lazy and super greedy. That's inevitably come with some mild health changes.. some of which you have all noticed recently! She shares all the findings of her recent doctors visit with you AND some hot commentary from the doctors.

Casey has also become lazier than EVER recently. Between her increased size and these winter months, she spends quite a bit of time on the couch. Her mobility is changing and she's forever out of breath. 

As a bonus, she also tells you about her experience seeing her family for the first time in forever! Her infamously fatphobic family was loaded with comments and reactions to Casey's bigger body. 

LOTS of big changes and updates in this video! Come catch up with Casey and get a baseline of her health/mobility for us to compare later in the year ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mauser1898

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Everything about this lovely video is perfection . From the wonderfully sexy doctor’s appointment anecdotes to the tight outfit barely containing this fatty’s growing body. Casey has truly reached a whole new level with her growth and content. I love to hear about how lazy she is getting as well , it won’t be long before she will need assistance doing almost anything. The best reaction video Casey has done so far . 5/5

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This girl is literal perfection! 😍 From her sensual voice to her perfect round gut, there is no one like Casey when it comes to clips...or being fat....or just being the most beautiful girl in the world! Please, go do yourself a favor and buy her clip, watch in awe at her gluttonous perfection and make this lady even happier!!! 😍 Nothing but love to you, Casey! ❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

You should definitely check out Casey’s new vid I love hearing about reactions to weight gain 🐷. Casey’s weight has skyrocketed and hearing about even a trip to the dentist sounded hot 🥵. Family reactions too, don’t want to spoil to much here. But I just love how big that belly is getting and how out of shape Casey is even the very last second of the clip having to reach over to turn the camera off was a work out for her 😂. That belly is getting huge 🤯 damn 😍 5 stars.

Link to review
rhythmalism

Giving this an 8 for number 8 figure you r developing. It’s amazing to watch and hear your story. Couldn’t keep my eyes off you talking and the way you distract us with belly movements.. seeing the facial gain and the belly hang is crazy 

Link to review
bp1812

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey has done it once again! Watch as Casey shows off her ever growing figure as she discusses the most recent consequences of her gluttony! Her doctor does not give her ANY slack, explaining how most of her recent issues can b attributed to her ballooning weight... he even goes as far as giving Casey a goal. Little does he know the next time he sees her she will be even bigger and more out of shape than now! With her voracious appetite and virtually sedentary lifestyle that number on the scale will only continue to go up and up! Leaving the jaws or doctors and family members alike on the floor! 

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Scoot aside all ya skinny waifs, Casey needs plenty of room to plop her well-fattened self down and regale us with her adventures in fat life. She has never appeared so plump and pretty. Casey is simply beautiful as she tells us how her imposing size affects otherwise routine events. Things we all take for granted are devastating under the sheer weight of her being. That may be as we discover, a simple trip to the dentist, doctor or family gathering. Nobody escapes her gravity without being drawn into orbit around her enormous belly. You will see for yourself as you cannot look away from her beautiful fat round tummy spilling across her lap. You will be filled with a primordial desire beyond your control. She stirs up the ancestral caveman in you. Imagine being with her... you could not behave naturally because her size affects you so deeply. Fills you with a palpable sexual tension. And Casey explains how this affect manifests itself upon others.  Her belly interrupts all her face to face interactions. Casey presents so much sensual influence that her entire life is an erotic spectacle. And here's the best part, the thing that really sends me over the moon with ecstasy: Every time Casey explains the powerful effects of her belly upon other's behavior, She Lights Up with the most lovely Delight. Her chubby cheeks swell up in joy, she throws her head back with overwhelming pleasure and pats her prominent belly with appreciation and shameless pride. A very proud tour of her development is lovingly provided as well. I was enthralled with her presentation of her thick fat upper body. Her chest is so fat and sexy. This beefy upper bod is highlighted by her body-con top which emphasizes her breadth. The garment is stretched taut across her chest and forms a 'bridge spanning her proud chest between the lobes of dense supple fat.  I'm utterly slain. I could not take my eyes off of her. I completely understand how others in her life become so enchanted by her presence. Each person can't help but react in their own manner, no one is free from her charms. Full Five Nuts for our favorite fertile Goddess of Fat. 

Link to review
Jo77

Absolutely breathtaking! Just your new experiences, reactions, and of course how gorgeous you look having gained such a massive belly! You’re always so positive and this shows how you’re taking this to the next level and how happy it truly makes you. You’re gaining like crazy abs for everyone and yourself to notice it like they are is the best feeling ever I could only imagine. Keep up the amazing work and that amazing smile. 

Link to review
jackal27

I really love when Casey catches us up on her latest real world, fat girl experiences. It truly feels likes she’s sharing a part of her life with us. And of course I was instantly turned on when she started talking about being too heavy or big to properly get in and out of the dentist chair. Oh baby what I’d give to be that dentist or the hygienist at that appointment. I gotta say I was not a fan of her substitute physician though. Yes we know there comes health risks with gaining weight but the way she described this doctor this guy definitely could have had some more respect towards his patient, no matter what the circumstances were. Another thing this doctor didn’t realize is if he got to know Casey he’d know yes she loves eating and gaining weight but she’s not going to condemn herself death with the fat lifestyle either. Nonetheless, I still loved  hearing Casey recap about her latest appointments and reactions by family while she rubs and shakes her belly and moans and huffs about how tight her pants are and how exhausted she is. She is so seductive in her lazy, plump hedonist habits. 😍🔥🥵 

Link to review

This is one of Casey's better videos. I would highly recommend purchasing this video if you are into fat life struggles that can seem attractive but to some may be too much for others when considering remaining mobil vs being immobile. 

I was fascinated by Casey's Dentist appointment stories discussing the things which Casey could not do anymore or struggled to do getting into and out of the dentist chair. It's something you don't normally hear about.

I did find the middle part a bit concerning when it came to the health struggles Casey has breathing and shortness of breath. 

I did find it interesting hearing how Casey has to sleep in order to be comfortable. I honestly would be interested in seeing a video on just how exactly you have to arrange the pillows, pregnancy pillow or seeing the position you have to sleep to feel comfortable while sleeping. I hear of women having to do this but never seen the position to get it all right. 

I liked hearing about the family situation at the end. 

Link to review