Desperate for More! - Weigh In

$6.99

(16 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to my first weigh in of 2022! I'm so happy to share my progress with you and some new fat happens as well. ;) 

109081070_WeighInGIF3.thumb.gif.d1cae109f42eca1fcc2d47baa44b44aa.gif584216889_WeighInGIF4.thumb.gif.a145af1d6492f842b1f829dcfffe84c9.gif

In this clip we'll be discussing my weight (of course), my goals and new approach to gaining, my new stretch marks and some embarrassing fat stories!

874791637_WeighInGIF1.thumb.gif.974bcdb1fc5eb96ac9f0e8daa5511200.gif2051642947_WeighInGIF2.thumb.gif.a7dfe7b3c594439ecb2713a123c7e53e.gif

Thank you for coming on this journey with me, I appreciate your support in making me even fatter! :)

Weigh In GIF 5.gif

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gr1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I am loving your enthusiasm and cheerfulness! I really enjoyed your tight clothes and stretchmark tour!

Link to review
BbwLover123123

I absolutely loved hearing about Rosie's progression as a growing girl, hearing about her experiences with her weight gain and how excited she is to continue growing. She seems to get bigger every video and its what makes me look forward to each and every one of them! 

Link to review
Guest camaroturpin

This Video was so great keep it up 

Link to review
Matty_

I love listening to Rosie talk about pushing her limits and boundaries even further, mindlessly filling her face, even though she’s stuffed and about to burst, she’ll attempt to shove more and more into her super-obese body, to improve her gaining game plan 😳 Your face is looking so much fatter lately Rosie, chubbier cheeks ☺️

Link to review
Tepid wheels

Rosie has gone all Quentin Tarantino with the titled segments 😝 does anyone else wish Rosie would trip and fall on them or is that just me? 😜 I can’t get enough of those chuckles and smiles uber happy feedee 

Link to review
dabsdk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seeing as this is a weigh-in video, you probably know about what you're going to get content-wise...what you might not be fully aware of is just how sexy this clip is. Of course, Rosie divulges all of the tantalizing details to some choice fan questions. There's a good amount of attention drawn towards her remarkable weight gain throughout 2020 and 2021, with some more specifics around her most recent progress. There's several different angles all perfectly showcasing her plump perfection, in addition to some subtle editing - all of which goes above and beyond what is typically given out in Q&A clips. I mean it, Rosie's production values and hard-work are second to none in this fetish! That hard-work has really paid off on her figure too - what an absolute vixen with a truly stunning shape that's only getting more magnificent with every added curve! And if all of that wasn't enough to sell you - Rosie's got a natural charisma that shines through in this clip, really accentuating her charming personality. I can not recommend this clip highly enough (and the same can be said for the rest of Rosie's content in general)!

Link to review
timguitarman

Great to hear about your interactions over the holidays and the effects of the gain. Its exciting to learn about your plans for this year and I am certainly looking forward to even more of you 😉

Link to review
wdyw

Another excellent Rosie video .... I'm a long time admirer of her but I had no idea she weighed as much as she does - I'll definitely be paying more attention to this beautiful voracious feeder in future

Link to review
Guest osuchef15

Right away the first thing that stuck out to me is how chubby your face looks now 😊 your stretch mark tour is incredible! I always enjoy how it feels like i am just in the room with you 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review