KITTY'S LARGEST STUFFING VIDEO YET!

$8.99

(14 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

You guys asked for it & I delivered! 

Here's a 30 min video of me doing nothing but stuffing myself with literally almost everything off the menu..well my favorites anyways hehe. Enjoy lots of burps,belly rubbing,belly jiggling along with plenty of moaning in agony and fat talk. 

Kitty stuffs herself more than she ever has in a video before but to put a lil cherry on top makes sure she devours the desert just for you guys! The result?

A 9 month old food baby! Awwww! 😂💕

227133520.thumb.jpg.31632e0837b871e8076827609fc3ea72.jpg

Resized_91629502.thumb.jpeg.96eefa87eafb0fa27095f08054e0733e.jpeg

Resized_251708063.thumb.jpeg.2015d946ff751d4fa9ffc4c57a00f21e.jpeg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This videos was compleetly amazing to watch on, I listen all the way on her cute voice about her fat life and it is so fashinating to hear her story about everything she does, I wish this one was in 2 parts when she ate rest of the food she ordered it had to be compleete in that way, a video from next day that have been so much more interesting, had to be very nice if someone hold in the camera when she ate and talked about herself.

But again a very good stuffing video and a very nice to listen to her story, atleast 10 starts for this one, hopes videos in this lengh and quality continue to comes into Curvage.

Great done❤️

Link to review
Nickmpt

It's just my dream!!!! every day she is getting fatter!!! I love her !!!! I love her huge and fat belly so much!! Kitty you are a goddess!!!!
💟💟💟🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🐷🐷🐷🐷

Link to review
noaccount1234

I have to admit, I hadn’t been keeping up with Kitty’s content as well as I should have when I gave this clip a watch. That said, I was utterly blown away.

Kitty has gotten massive since I had last seen her and this video shows it! It is clear she is putting in the work as she attempts to push past her limits and increase her capacity. This video will give you fat chat, stuffing, great views at all angles (including stretch marks!), and new goals. Make the purchase, you won’t regret it!

Response from the author:

Awwwww, I was just scrolling past my past videos and just now saw this review, thank you so much 💖 

Link to review
Hotefatty

My, how far this formerly petite gal has come in just a few years! In this video, Kitty displays the appetite of a TIGER as she scarfs down a four-course meal and chats casually about her life since joining Curvage, including her future goal weight. If you want to see one of the most beautiful eating machines on the planet in action, this is definitely a must-watch!😍👍

omgosh what an awesome review....sorry I'm just now seeing this but it's got me feeling great & motivated for the future, thanks luv 🥰

Link to review
big girls rock

Love the video. Kitty explains that she isn't really a stuffer but charges on for us guys! She almost puts herself into a food coma for us. I love how big she is getting, round face, double chin, evenly proportioned all over, a perfect hourglass! I wish I could have been there to rub her tummy for her, she needed it. Maybe she will get here for us. Sexy On My Way GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

oh sweetie, the GLUTTONY STUFFINGS are not done anytime soon hunnie! 😈😇💕

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

Long stuffing videos are always the best especially when the model looks like Dana😍 Can we make this big stuffing’s a weekly thing?😉

ABSOLUTELY - SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW - lol jk...your wish is my command 😉 💕

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

What an incredible display by kitty 😍😍 she packs so much food into that belly I was blown away! 
the little moans as she closes her eyes and takes bite after bite is so hot!! 😍😍 just an absolutely amazing performance from kitty! I highly recommend this video!!! 

Link to review
NeilS

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

At this point we should all just set up a monthly standing order of HLK’s new videos each month because every month they are getting better and better! 

The gain continues here. The amount of food she gets through in this video is championship material, all while talking and sharing insights like what people are saying about her gain and what the snacks are that are driving her gain! The angles she shows when she (struggles to) move around are worth buying for alone! Keep it up HLK!

You are amazing Neil thank you so much I always look forward to your reviews they are always so honest and so sweet thank you so much again from the bottom of my heart you're truly a great fan, thank you sweetness 🥰

Link to review
fontenoy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely amazing! Kitty continues to blow me away with that beautiful growing figure. Watching her stuff herself to the limit while practically busting out of those tight clothes is any feeders dream come true. Kitty has the perfect body for packing on the pounds and I’m so grateful for getting to experience this amazing journey. Thank you, beautiful! Keep up the great work!

Awww, what a great review, thank you so much sweetie pies 🥰

Link to review
distance23

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video is pretty cut and dry; the description is essentially what can be expected. What makes it a worthwhile purchase is both the quality of the video, as well as the shots of Kitty. You can tell she's getting larger by the video, and you can also get a glimpse into her mindset, where she's coming from throughout. Personally, I would love to control the camera for one of her stuffing sessions

love the review sweetie, thank you! 🥰

Link to review
bellylover219

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Literally such a turn-on! Seeing how fat your face has gotten, those massive burps. Seeing those stretchmarks on your fupa. Everything! The best clip you've ever done! PLEASE RECREATE THIS 25 pounds from now!

Wow what a review! Thank-you sooo much! I sure will make that video 🥰

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A STUFFING VIDEO!!! 1000/10!!! Well done Kitty!!! I love everything about it, the lights, the sound, the burps and of course the belly its all perfect!!! Im so glad my new PC came in the Mail so I could see this HD!!! Kitty if your reading this your amazing pls dont ever stop you star XOXO!!!

Love your review sweetie, thank you 🥰 

Link to review