2 Screenshots

About This File

If you enjoy “accidental” rapid weight gain, before and after comparisons, and fat piggies complaining about how huge they’ve gotten, you’ll love this one! 

In this sexy roleplay, watch as I lament how absolutely massive I’ve “accidentally” made myself. I was once a thin feeder with a petite, fit body. My feedees were supposed to get super fat, NOT me! It started with a few extra snacks here and there, because it’s hard for a feeder to always resist all the delicious treats she has laying around. But next thing I knew, my appetite was OUT OF CONTROL. Now I’m hungry all the time and can’t stop growing and growing. Compare the before video of thin CGGF to the overstuffed pig she is now. Her belly and love handles exploding out of too-tight clothes, her belly developing stretch marks because it can’t keep up with the rapid gaining. She’s truly become the opposite of her former self. From sexy bombshell to adorably pathetic hog 🐷🖤 

If you enjoyed this clip, I'd really appreciate reviews! It only takes a minute and it means the world to me. Thank you so much for your continued support

🖤

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ScottLang23

This was such a great, fun video! Any yet another wonderful roleplay/new character that I'd love to see more (a lot more, if you know what I'm saying) of in the future! I definitely could have used more acceptance/talk of purposely gaining in the video, but that's what sequels are for, right!? As always, I loved every minute! Your videos never disappoint!

Link to review

The difference is truly amazing 🤯 in the vid of skinny CGGF you could even see her collarbones 😮 she was so thin but not now. She’s covered herself in beautiful fat 🐷😍. Jiggling her belly and stuffing her face is so hot. I like how even your face got rounder too. Now that she’s the fatter one she just can’t stop stuffing herself and you just know that there is no way she will ever be skinny again. Join CGGF for another fantastic rp, 5 stars.

Link to review