4 Screenshots

About This File

It's your first day back in the office after working from home for so long. Most people in your office gained about 5lbs...but not Nikki. Nikki has ballooned! She used to be a fit, calorie conscious woman but now she's easily twice her old weight. You're completely stunned when you walk into her office to say hello. She seems super embarrassed but decides to confide in you and tell you all about how fat and lazy she's become!

F645CE62-DC20-421A-85B6-B0D3CD41DAAC.gif

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's time to return to the office after working from home!  @NikkiMaialina is your beautiful co-worker, but she's got a sexy confession to make - and she's so bashful about it!

Some people put on a pound or two while working from home - but just look how much weight Nikki's packed on!  Pretty soon, she's whipped off her jacket, and reveals a tiny little top, barely containing her perfect breasts and completely exposing her sexy belly.  How has she got so big and round and curvy and FAT?  Well, she's going to tell you all about it...

The entertaining role-play is fantastic to experience.  I really got into it - I really imagined I was this stunning woman's co-worker listening attentively to her concerns about her body.  Little does she realise I'm a fat-admirer and, far from being shocked at how she's ballooned in weight, I'm actually thinking of how perfect she looks and how she should grow even bigger. 

One of the things I was most captivated by in this video was Nikki's face.  It's absolutely beautiful, but also getting so, so round.  I adore and love noticeable face-gain, and Nikki's is really fantastic.

Superb role-play from a heart-breakingly beautiful woman!

Response from the author:

Aw thank you so so much!! 😍 I'm really pleased you enjoyed it so much and I truly appreciate all the kind words and such a detailed review!! 🥰😘

Link to review
silverkey

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The best thing is that this is not actually far from reality, she really started out fit...And now she is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay "less fit" eeheheh

Lovely video

Response from the author:

Oh wow, you're right! 😂 Thank you so much! 😘

Link to review