Weigh-in and measurements! (First ever on curvage)

$5.99

(12 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

So back when I weighed myself 3 months ago I was 275 but I've noticed my clothes are tighter, my car feels a little smaller and I swear I have a new back roll 🤔 I'm not intentionally gaining but a big girls gotta eat! Lol find out with me if the number has changed at all! 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Congrats on being happy in your big, beautiful body. I feel like quarterly weigh-ins would suffice. Then again, this is your platform, so if you’re not feeling that frequency, you’re your own boss here, not us. Stay sweet.

Link to review

This is the 2nd video I have purchased from @DoubleDenise. I liked this video. I think that the red outfit she is wearing this video is very pretty. The way her hair looks with her colored hair and curls makes Denise look like a Disney princesses. It is impressive seeing the results in this video. It gets crazy how close she is to the big number by this weigh-in. I think the audio sounds much better than the audio in the Q&A video I first purchased. I liked that this video started with a outfit that is all covered up in a neutral color and fabric reminded me me of qualities a soft blanket. The fact that Denise started all covered up made me pay attention to every word she says. I remained much more focus on her beauty on her face before she shows off her body. While covered up she discusses differences she has noticed recently with her body. I think the fact that those features were discussed prior to revealing her body helped so that you pay more attention to the words she is saying but also has me admire and recognize body features and backstory more to try and catch the features mentioned while clothed then attempt to recognize those specific features more once wearing the lingerie.  I liked how she ends this video discussing the qualities she enjoys about her body. I like how this video reveals how unique and beautiful her body looks. I would highly recommend buying this video. I think the passing and length of this video was perfect.

Link to review
Guest Bondingoverfood

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When 300 shows up on that scale its time to pop some bottles! And maybe its time for a new measuring tape haha 😂

Link to review
UHU2009

So cute! You're such a beauty and your measurements and weight are just jawdropping. 😍🔥 Make sure to get a bigger measuring tape for your next measurements and weigh-in video 😜

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
sajber

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video. So far, from all of your videos i own, I like this one the best. Its a recommendation for all considering to buy.👍

Suggestions would be to spend more time completely in the frame. Put in a 360 ... there is a 270 so so part of the booty is visible but ... need more :). Just saying ... measuring video would have been amazing opportunity to put in a little spin ... see you from the side standing up, completely in the frame. Also a personal reflection whether you yourself are impressed by the numbers, I know I am 😁

Link to review
sanduskyfalls

Denise does it again with a phenomenal and surprising weigh in! This is one amazing start for @DoubleDenise and if she continues to post she will surely be one of the hottest models on the site!

Link to review
Red Lion

WOW!  INCREDIBLE beauty on an INCREDIBLE body!  The weigh in will light up your day......... week........ month...... year.....LIFE!

Link to review